Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I wish you the best of luck knocking out MoP as soon as you can, but just wanted to say.
    I need to stop skimming things, I totally read your guild name as <Tranny>.
    Last edited by Vynistra; 2012-08-26 at 12:42 AM.

We're recruiting for MoP and offering paid transfers for anyone who is interested in pushing top US ranks with us!

We're recruiting for MoP and offering paid transfers for anyone who is interested in pushing top US ranks with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    I wish you the best of luck knocking out MoP as soon as you can, but just wanted to say.
    I need to stop skimming things, I totally read your guild name as <Tranny>.
    Our recruitment thread had Tranny in it for the longest time =(