Poll: Is it Worth it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Question Is it worth it to pay 20$ for a pet and a mount?

i'm going to pre purchase mop but idk which one to pick and i want your opinion guys

No fucking way.

People have paid 25$ for several mounts and 10$ for lots of pets... So if you are into that then YES.

Eh, I'm probably going to do it for both my wife and I since we agreed to get collectors editions from now on, but in the store pets are 10 bucks and mounts are 25 and I assume that the CE pet and mount are account-wide so I think it's worth it if you like the quillien

Deleted
    you pay 20$ many pay 20€

its not worth it btw

10+ Year Old Account
    British pay £10.

Worth it to me as the pet is cute and I make £10 in 30 mins work anyway.

to all those who say its not worth it, if the person likes the mount and pet then IT IS WORTH IT NO MATTER YOUR OPINION!!

That is all

It's all up to personal opinion really. Personally, I can't see spending $20 on in game items. Now if it were a cool real life item (like say a Druid plushie...) that might be a different story.

Dont do it

Your cash is better spent on better things like booze and easy woman

Mounts and pets are worthless whenever i see them i dont think wow thats cool i think wow he must have raped his/her moms credit card

seriously when this game is wound up all those nice shiny pets will disappear into the ether

Considering if these were released in the Blizzard store separately, you'd spend $35... then yes it's worth it. :P

Now if only they would release for $20 digital upgrades for the other expansions ¬¬

I would. I made so much money off of the RMAH in diablo 3 that this was free. So why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    British pay £10.

Worth it to me as the pet is cute and I make £10 in 30 mins work anyway.
    Kinda weird how we pay less to go up to the digital deluxe edition (£10 is around $15-16), but pay around £5 more for the standard digital edition. (£29.99 vs $39.99 which is around £25-26)

Well I would had bought the DDE, but I am low on funds. Plus I think the pet and mount are ugly.

Maybe for some people. I think the mount is ugly, tbph, I have plenty of others I'd rather use. The only reason I have two of the collector's editions so far is because of the other things, CD, Mousepad, and ofc the Art Book (I'm an artist/designer). Of course, I love the dragon pets and my Lurky (EU version got a bonus pet as we had to mail in something for our pets, the code wasn't in the box.) This year I won't be shelling out for the collector's edition - I'll be looking for the art book elsewhere. The pet is cute, but it's not really worth the upgrade when I have a massive pet collection already.
    Last edited by Purplekitti; 2012-07-25 at 07:02 PM.

Totally worth it, I love pets and mounts, and it's only $20, that's cheaper then the pet/mount store when taking both into account.

(Then again, I am getting the CE)

I'd rather have more cool pets and mounts than full heroic gear or elite PvP gear.

gear turns useless as time passes, but pets and mounts are always "current". I have plenty of cool rare mounts, but my burning crusade netherdrake is still my favorite.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    with the digital deluxe, you do not get the pet, but you get the mount. It is 79.99 for the collectors edition, that comes with the mount and pet. $40 more than just the reg. (comes with the art stuff to like always).

I cannot not assign worth for you. To me it is not worth it though.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I dont think its worth the cost myself so Ill just be buying standard MoP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    with the digital deluxe, you do not get the pet, but you get the mount. It is 79.99 for the collectors edition, that comes with the mount and pet. $40 more than just the reg. (comes with the art stuff to like always).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Heroes of Azeroth, prepare to embark for an exotic new frontier! World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ is launching on September 25, 2012 and you can be ready to play when the servers go live by pre-purchasing the game digitally. Plus, for the first time ever, players will have the option to upgrade a pre-purchase to the all-new Digital Deluxe Edition which comes with all of the in-game items from the retail Collector’s Edition, including a World of Warcraft pet and mount, banner sigil and accent for Diablo® III, and Battle.net® portraits for StarCraft® II.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.