Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Don't think I ever get vengeance capped as it is :/
    O.o

IJ Solo gets you to 900-950k(close)
    Malk easily veng cap either soloing blood rage or taking over 40 stacks.
    Thok is really close like 850-950k at the end of P1
    Paragons near the end gets pretty close if you tank Kilruk and Karoz.

25 man of course. 10 GL ever hitting cap unless you actually take all 60 stacks on Malk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    O.o

IJ Solo gets you to 900-950k(close)
    Malk easily veng cap either soloing blood rage or taking over 40 stacks.
    Thok is really close like 850-950k at the end of P1
    Paragons near the end gets pretty close if you tank Kilruk and Karoz.

25 man of course. 10 GL ever hitting cap unless you actually take all 60 stacks on Malk.
    Yeah, 10 man

One week I forgot to use Guardian and Ardent Defender while solo-soaking Malkorok and didn't notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proving grounds is a lot easier than I thought. Resubbed to play today for the first time in ages, not really played this expansion not been subbed or doing anything for a while, last achievements I earned were last year. Went in and 2 shotted the gold medal. Was actually kinda fun, at first I despaired thinking that people actually fail at this but then it hit me that they'll be able to hone certain bits of practice that took us weeks on raid wipes, in a few hours simply by pushing a button. Thank god, maybe the quality of player will be less hit and miss should I ever end up in a recruitment position again.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    you either die a raider or you live long enough to see yourself become the casual
    Oh man. I never thought I'd see the day where I was content with LFR raiding.

On the bright side, after tired of being frustrated by Ret, I started playing Prot again and I remembered why I fell in love with this class way back in BC.

It appears Merin got banned while posting in the Off-topic Forums. I've pretty much given up posting there unless I'm in need of cheap laughs. RIP in pepperonis.
    Last edited by Lyese; 2014-06-26 at 12:57 PM.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

I think that if i start posting in general/off-topic or RnD i'll get banned :*(

Meanwhile i'm trying to get top 50 world pro-raiders rank as all 3 specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that if i start posting in general/off-topic or RnD i'll get banned :*(

Meanwhile i'm trying to get top 50 world pro-raiders rank as all 3 specs.
    I starting posting in general off topic and hey look I'm banned half the time

I'd just like to say about the die a raider or suffer as a casual, that I hate only running LFR! I like to think of it like that bit between Rocky films, where at the end of the previous I was the raider/champ and then I went away for a bit, and then some upstart comes along and I get my ass kicked and I am the weakling (such as now) but I'm in training, I will rise again...
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I starting posting in general off topic and hey look I'm banned half the time
    HOORAY! Merin's back! ♥

Yeah, the HC gamer in my screams in agony as I run through Looking For Derps, but I'm nowhere near geared enough to run FSoS, let alone N.

Guys, any of you got an alpha invite?

Could you check heirloom tab for me and see if there are an instance for each dificulty level of garrosh weapons or just one of each kind?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a time problem really. I'm a uni student, when I'm at home with parents it's very difficult for me to raid due to times, my parents are rather old fashioned thou shalt eat at the table la la la, when I raid led it was fine like we did an hour raiding then a break for an unspecified period of time then another hour or two, was very unique. When I'm back at uni I could raid, but whether I'd want to is the question.

Just plan on maxing out as many achievements as I can, it actually hurts to have to wait for content to be old so I can do it, simply because that's the easiest way to pug it. Trying to get into flex runs is a nightmare, have a few friends who'd help me get there but the average pug is like hurr durr ilvl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should test if the vengeance bug still works (guess it's resolve now). Not huge anymore really, but something I'm curious about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Blizzard logic , gives my sister with 14/14 flex beta key, doesn't give me anything. Smh™
    blizz way of saying "get rekt newfag"

My account was made in 2005, and I still haven't gotten an invite. Do I have to sign up or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's done on a continuous sub thing rather than account created. So I only resubbed recently, so I'd count as a new player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Blizzard logic , gives my sister with 14/14 flex beta key, doesn't give me anything. Smh™
    Perhaps they figure she will look at different things than you would look at. Quests, pets, scenery, npcs, etc. While they figure you would primarily notice character balance/item issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Accurate View Post
    Should test if the vengeance bug still works (guess it's resolve now). Not huge anymore really, but something I'm curious about.
    Just got home and didn't have time to test, but i doubt it will be usable.
    Blizzard have stated that they've updated combat engine that it now processes data every 40ms which makes this "feature" a lot harder to pull off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got home and didn't have time to test, but i doubt it will be usable.
    Blizzard have stated that they've updated combat engine that it now processes data every 40ms which makes this "feature" a lot harder to pull off.
    Ah, well hopefully it still works somewhat. Lots of creative ways I can think of using it in CM's still.