Deleted
    Might be a silly question but what kind of SotR uptime can people manage in lfr gear? Is it possible to have it up more than 50% of the time?

That depends on how much haste you have. The basic maximum uptime is about 42% without any haste, 10% haste (definitely obtainable in LFR gear) would give you about 46% uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    That depends on how much haste you have. The basic maximum uptime is about 42% without any haste, 10% haste (definitely obtainable in LFR gear) would give you about 46% uptime.
    You also can get closer to 50% if you pick Divine Purpose, but lose control over when to use it.

I wouldn't say to pick up DivP though, the on-demand from HA is, in my opinion, better (DivP may pull ahead when you have massive amounts of haste though due to more ShoR casts).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I wouldn't say to pick up DivP though, the on-demand from HA is, in my opinion, better.
    Not for actual progression raiding, no. I like DP for LFR and piddling around (I don't raid anymore). Being able to control incoming damage is much more efficient - sometimes I get a lucky streak of DP and 12 full seconds of 48% damage reduction, only to have the boss cast a long spell >.<.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm now level 90 and will begin putting into practice what I have preached.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    No. first you will spend 3 weeks grinding dailies. enjoy.

Deleted
    Less pet battling, more Pala gearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Less pet battling, more Pala gearing.
    Never! If you check my armory my pets spell out Janet Street Porter

And I managed my dailys last night! And they reset I checked so I can do them again today. On top of heroic spam. Then maybe I'll get boosted through MSV normal I say boosted I actually mean "carry the rest"
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Never! If you check my armory my pets spell out Janet Street Porter

And I managed my dailys last night! And they reset I checked so I can do them again today. On top of heroic spam. Then maybe I'll get boosted through MSV normal I say boosted I actually mean "carry the rest"
    Witty.
    Are you going Haste based or Mastery based?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste based definitely, considering I'm so edgy and stuff (as is obvious by the fact I chose to spend 30mins of my life spelling out that horrible womans name on my armory page for no reason) - therefore I want to do something that isn't "the norm" compared to all the previous times I've played. Had to reforge a crapload out of haste to get my hit and expertise up but my hit is there and my expertise is not all that far off, considering how terribad my gear is.

Deleted
    Haste based definitely, considering I'm so edgy and stuff (as is obvious by the fact I chose to spend 30mins of my life spelling out that horrible womans name on my armory page for no reason) - therefore I want to do something that isn't "the norm" compared to all the previous times I've played. Had to reforge a crapload out of haste to get my hit and expertise up but my hit is there and my expertise is not all that far off, considering how terribad my gear is.
    Enjoy the whingey plate DPS claiming you're stealing their gear, it's a sight for sore eyes.
    How long are you playing for until you're back at Uni?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah already used to it I think I only took like 1 piece and in all fairness I shouldn't have as it had crit, but I still had a belt from DS hc on... Ah well as if I care >.< The other guy didn't even need it!

Should be back until about Jan 14th then I disappear again, however I will be working somewhat over this time as I have a maths exam when I get back.

Deleted
    Hah already used to it I think I only took like 1 piece and in all fairness I shouldn't have as it had crit, but I still had a belt from DS hc on... Ah well as if I care >.< The other guy didn't even need it!

Should be back until about Jan 14th then I disappear again, however I will be working somewhat over this time as I have a maths exam when I get back.
    Once you get 90 coins, ALWAYS use one on Sha of Anger. You can get a really nice gear from that, Tier 14/PvP Belt/PvP Cloak which is Haste/Hit.
    Meh, I used that belt until I got my Haste/Hit one from Sha

10+ Year Old Account
    Will do it for next week When I first came back on the saturday I was questing at the Grummles just next to him and my guildy was organising a group for Sha so I told him to invite me and he did, so as a level 87 I participated and got the claw hence I have some boots which don't suck donkey dick Going to have to wait until next week for a coin thingy though, still don't really know much about those so I'll get googling now considering I'm eating so doing a dungeon won't happen, just as a sense of pride so I don't give a subpar performance... Definitely something wrong with me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there ever an appropriate time to use Seal of Truth or Righteousness? Like if you're running easy content and just want to max out DPS or threat.

Or is their output so poor that it's not even worth the effort to situationally switch off Insight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Is there ever an appropriate time to use Seal of Truth or Righteousness? Like if you're running easy content and just want to max out DPS or threat.

Or is their output so poor that it's not even worth the effort to situationally switch off Insight?
    I often put on SoR during 5 mans because I have some trouble with AoE threat. Not sure how much it actually helps me though. I also usually put SoT on during bosses. Naturally I raid with SoI only though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted

They're so bad using a GCD to switch is a bad idea in any raid situation.

Deleted

Only for questing.
    Dungeons/raids I only use SoI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Only for questing.
    Dungeons/raids I only use SoI
    Sorry for the off-topic but you might need to make your signature smaller, you can get infracted for it (past experience)