Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Because you don't want to see it. "whats the difference between the ps2 the xbox, the ps3 360, the ps4 and xbone. theyre all the exact same just slightly stronger each time but not doing much new."

That is exactly what he said. You can scroll back a few pages and verify it for yourself. Also, the only reason I called Immitis a fanboy was because he immediately resorted to insults instead of having a conversation with me. Something that, in my experience, fanboys tend to do when someone criticizes something that they love.
    Did you forget your keyword usage of "You guys"? You weren't just talking to Immitis at that point, which is what I'm talking about.

fanboys dont say nintendo had a horrible e3 and sony and microsoft were amazing this year (to the point that someone like me, who vehemently hated the xbox one since its announcement now wants one)

i can point out how completely idiotic a statement is without being a fanboy.

now onto the real queshts

eef mayro and a bowser is enemy, why play sport?

back when tendo had good e3 ^
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Did you forget your keyword usage of "You guys"? You weren't just talking to Immitis at that point, which is what I'm talking about.
    I just looked at all of my posts since I started talking to Immitis and the only time I said the word fanboy was when I said that Immitis' fanboy senses were tingling. Are you sure you aren't thinking of someone else?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i can point out how completely idiotic a statement is without being a fanboy.
    Ha, that's funny. Because that statement was written to mock you.

I just looked at all of my posts since I started talking to Immitis and the only time I said the word fanboy was when I said that Immitis' fanboy senses were tingling. Are you sure you aren't thinking of someone else?
    Did you miss the one I quoted?

Also, keep in mind that I respect Nintendo for branching out and exploring new genres and IP, but that is not what innovation is. Sony and Microsoft introduce new IPs all the time but yet you guys sit here and act as if they just rehash the same games every year.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, that's funny. Because that statement was written to mock you.
    i find it funny how after everyone mocked you for it youve fallen back on "ha.. it was... uh.. just a joke HA YOU'RE THE DUMB ONE NOW!"

its only a joke once you're wrong. i never said sony never innovates,i said for the most part all the consoles have been the same since tthe ps2 era.

every generation before the ps2 era brought huge changes in what was possible. the biggest change since then has been hd. things look prettier but outside of a few games things like enemy ai has remained very similar.

games like the last of us and beyond two souls have brought great ideas by focusing more on story development
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Did you miss the one I quoted?
    Fine. I generalized in one of my posts. My bad. Still only called Immitis a fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i find it funny how after everyone mocked you for it youve fallen back on "ha.. it was... uh.. just a joke HA YOU'RE THE DUMB ONE NOW!"

its only a joke once you're wrong. i never said sony never innovates,i said for the most part all the consoles have been the same since tthe ps2 era.

every generation before the ps2 era brought huge changes in what was possible. the biggest change since then has been hd. things look prettier but outside of a few games things like enemy ai has remained very similar.

games like the last of us and beyond two souls have brought great ideas by focusing more on story development
    It truly was a joke, but fine. I'll try to satisfy you. 3D World could've been made on the gamecube with the exception of the graphics. Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time could've been made on the PS2 with the exception of the graphics. Halo 4 could've been made on the Xbox with the exception of the graphics and probably the matchmaking.

Also, don't backpeddle. You called out Sony and Microsoft specifically when talking about the consoles being the same. You didn't mention Nintendo.

I feel like they dropped the ball with yoshis wooly world. 4 more months..... 4... for the US release when it's going to basically be the same as the EU version. Why such a long delay?

I've already looked up reviews and such. Super easy no replay value. I'm not going to touch the game, I even already saw the final boss fight and laughed on how pathetic it was.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I feel like they dropped the ball with yoshis wooly world. 4 more months..... 4... for the US release when it's going to basically be the same as the EU version. Why such a long delay?
    Why did EU have to wait 4-6 months on Captain Toad and Kirby? Answer: cause Nintendo.

At least there is a built in excuse this time in regards to the wooly yoshi amiibo stock, giving them plenty of time to manufacture a fuck ton of them for US release where amiibo demand is highest.

I've already looked up reviews and such. Super easy no replay value. I'm not going to touch the game, I even already saw the final boss fight and laughed on how pathetic it was.
    I would take speedrunners who speedrun Yoshi Island word over yours on the game no offense, and they are pretty much all electric about the game and think it has a great difficulty curve and skill cap. They also think it is the closest we have seen to a true sequel to Yoshi island and pretty much shit on all the other Yoshi games post SNES.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-07-01 at 11:34 PM.

Why did EU have to wait 4-6 months on Captain Toad and Kirby? Answer: cause Nintendo.
    That's also valid? You just agreed to my point that delays are stupid and hurtful.

I would take speedrunners who speedrun Yoshi Island word over yours on the game no offense, and they are pretty much all electric about the game and think it has a great difficulty curve and skill cap. They also think it is the closest we have seen to a true sequel to Yoshi island and pretty much shit on all the other Yoshi games post SNES.
    Speed running has always been a thing for any game. I personally don't count that as replay value because I don't speed run games and the general public doesn't either. I look for replay value in games now a days. I want my moneys worth. This is one of those games that doesn't cut it.

Speed running has always been a thing for any game. I personally don't count that as replay value because I don't speed run games and the general public doesn't either. I look for replay value in games now a days. I want my moneys worth. This is one of those games that doesn't cut it.
    Except you miss the part where Speedrunners are claiming the game has good difficulty and skill cap yet you here, casual joe that play through the game once are claiming it's easy.

Yea sorry, the OG Yoshi Island is one of the hardest 2D platformers to 100% and I'm going to take the guys who can 100% it in sub 3 hours words over yours when it comes to difficulty.(They have also actually PLAYED the game to which helps).

You straw man the shit out of that in regards to me claiming the majority of people speed run the game when in fact I was countering your argument of difficulty based on THE BEST YOSHI PLAYERS IN THE WORLD.

I'll be taking the opinions and reviews of the common masses over a few people who speed run games for a living. You are taking things out of content. It has good difficulty and skill cap for a yoshi game.

There is nothing wrong inherently with the game itself. Good graphics and puzzles but it's simple, easy, short with no replay value unless you speed run for a living (which can be said about all games)

The one who is straw manning is you... (taking a small minority's opinion) I'm not deflecting your opinion or trying to change it, I already stated personally that in my opinion this game is not for me. A speed runners dream? Sure. But for someone like me part of the common masses? Nope. It'll have cute novelty appeal first play through and then it'll sit on my shelf til I sell it just like bayonetta 2.

Hell it's already on pre-order discount 10 bucks off.

Hell it's already on pre-order discount 10 bucks off.
    WOW

I think we're done with this debate when you don't even know the games MSRP is $49.99.

But yes, you're right people playing the game on casual mode and not 100%ing it means it's "easy" LMFAO.
    Because I ever used the word casual? This is where your hot hotheadedness gets the best of you and everything you say is irrelevant.

Come back in 4 months when you are done straw manning small minority's and putting words in other peoples sentences and yoshis wooly world is collecting dust after the first week.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Quick Jump and Inkstrike would be impossible without the gamepad. Even if they altered them to work without it you would be changing 1 single touch input into analog movement to get the right spot and then button press input.

So short answer: Yes it's true. The game wouldn't play as smooth without the gamepad extra screen and inputs on top of the tv display.

- - - Updated - - -

lol what. There is a major difference between "showing off" and pitching them ideas about the system. They showed them nothing, only talked about it with them.

Also when have 3rd parties NOT been "happy" with a new Nintendo console? It is always AFTER the launch and the sales of their games bomb on the platform they become "unhappy" with it.
    There have been so few third party games and those that bombed were in a lot of cases, the doing of the developers. Batman: Arkham City was an exceptionally good Wii U port, whereas ZombieU turned into a failure because of stupid developers that hyped something that turned out to be very average. Then you have fuck ups like Mass Effect 3, which while it walked all over the 360 and PS3 versions for visual quality, the lack of the Leviathan DLC as well as the lack of an overall actual release of the entire trilogy on the Wii U, it pretty much boned any chances of the game doing well.

Because I ever used the word casual? This is where your hot hotheadedness gets the best of you and everything you say is irrelevant.

Come back in 4 months when you are done straw manning small minority's and putting words in other peoples sentences and yoshis wooly world is collecting dust after the first week.
    http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail...kVZoxKK8YEUK1P

Meanwhile MSRP on the game is still $49.99.

But it's on $10 discount bruh.

Once again, show me one guy who 100%ed the game and said it was easy. Please show me the proof he 100%ed to be it because he is a journalist with a copy or put it on youtube.

You are sitting here claiming the game is easy, the best Yoshi players in the world are saying otherwise. Disprove them, or stop spreading bullshit. Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now you need to 100 percent a game before judging its difficulty? Jeez

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So now you need to 100 percent a game before judging its difficulty? Jeez
    In a platformer that is about collecting shit as the entire point of the game. Yes.

Do you think people play Yoshi for that amazing story line?

10+ Year Old Account
    In a platformer that is about collecting shit as the entire point of the game. Yes.

Do you think people play Yoshi for that amazing story line?
    I assumed for fun

I mean I gave that rainbow curse a try, I found it boring and tedious, but did not 100 percent it, must be the hardest game ever!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I assumed for fun

I mean I gave that rainbow curse a try, I found it boring and tedious, but did not 100 percent it, must be the hardest game ever!
    Considering you found the easy as shit last boss in Splatoon hard, yea it probably was super hard for you.

But no, Kirby games are really never difficult. That is not Hal's thing.

I also like how you assume "difficult" and "fun" can not be one in the same for many people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you found the easy as shit last boss in Splatoon hard, yea it probably was super hard for you.

But no, Kirby games are really never difficult. That is not Hal's thing.
    I said it was hard?

- - - Updated - - -

I think tech is broken..... Zito consider that a win.