Is there any chance that we're going to see the NGC adapter back in stock? Would love to get one, but paying over €50 is just ridiculous and something I'm never going to do.

So It's literally impossible to get rosalina in Canada because target closed every. single. store. And as long as they fork cash to nintendo she will always be a target exclusive regardless.

This is so fucked up.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So It's literally impossible to get rosalina in Canada because target closed every. single. store. And as long as they fork cash to nintendo she will always be a target exclusive regardless.

This is so fucked up.
    Get a friend in the US to buy it for you (send them the cash) and ship it to you?

That is assuming we can even buy them, as the one asshole is literally trying to buy every single one just so others cannot have it...because he hates her.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Get a friend in the US to buy it for you (send them the cash) and ship it to you?

That is assuming we can even buy them, as the one asshole is literally trying to buy every single one just so others cannot have it...because he hates her.
    You can't because rosalina is already sold out everywhere. Nintendo is just fucking up with this exclusive crap.

- - - Updated - - -

If I transfer my wii days to the wii u is the wii still playable?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate this exclusive market crap they are doing. Exclusive New 3DS designs, regular new 3DS not coming to america, amiibos only being supplied to characters they think will always sell (even though everything has sold out). Just ugh
    Lots of other forums (Neogaf being the main one of course) are doing campaigns to get the the regular edition brought over and some of them have gotten some slight results in various replies. I'll be holding out because fuck that over-sized glossy PoS that is the XL! As for the amiibos, yeah, I'm pretty sure they're doing shortages on purpose and some knowledgeable people/collectors have said the same elsewhere as well.

I just got a Zelda the other day and now I'm waiting for a Mega Man, Lucario, Palutena, Pac Man, and Rosalina. Will be getting the Super Mario Line Peach, Luigi, and Toad. Hoping for Daisy (my favorite Nintendo character), Dry Bones, Rosalina, and Nabbit to be announced later.

Also, about to sell my Smash Bros U as I honestly can't get into the series anymore (I still prefer SF style fighters more) and I'm stuck with a downloaded copy on my 3DS.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I hope they do a rosalina amiibo for MP10. As MP10 and a new animal crossing is probably the only way to get villager and rosalina at this point.

I have a few questions that I can't really find the answer to, or maybe I'm not looking at the right place for those .

I had a Wii on which I bought several older games like N64 Super Mario 64 and SNES Mario Picross. When I got my Wii U I did a system transfer, so everything from the Wii is now in the Wii U's Wii Mode, including bought games, remaining Wii Points and save files. (Loved the Pikmin video they used for that )
    So my questions now are:
    1. Is there a way to get those games from Wii Mode to the Wii U?
    2. If so, are these games fully compatible with the GamePad / Wii U Pro Controller?
    2a. How do I move the games?
    2b. Games from which systems can be transferred from Wii Mode to Wii U? I guess Wii games can't.
    3. If not, do I need to get a set of Classic Controller Pro's, or can I still use the Wii U Pro Controller to play in Wii Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Amiibos, Smash, Pokemon... not surprising.

I would be more curious what their profits are for Q2 2015 when the amiibo craze has calmed down and they are releasing new IPs like Codename Steam and Splatoon, then the obvious that they made bank for Q4. I hope both IPs sell well enough for nintendo but I really worry about Splatoon. Nintendo needs to marketing push it HARD because it looks like pure gold. Please don't send it out to die like Wonderful 101...

10+ Year Old Account
    Would help if they loosened their grip on youtube videos. Lets plays/reviews are the best form of advertisement next to commercials now a days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Would help if they loosened their grip on youtube videos. Lets plays/reviews are the best form of advertisement next to commercials now a days.
    Yeah... at what Nintendo does they do a great job, but they are very slow on accepting new ideas. Especially Twitch and Youtube.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Xenoblade Chronicles X' map is five times the size of Xenoblade's, or 400 square kilometers. Geez.

I suppose you do get mecha to move around in this time, which are presumably a lot faster than going on foot.

(I'd post this in a specific Xenoblade X thread, but couldn't find such a thing and didn't feel like making one >.>)

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Has anyone yet bought the Metroid Prime Trilogy digital version from WiiU shop? Does it work with WiiU's own controllers (Gamepad/Pro) or is the Wii Mote still required to play it?

I'd like to buy and play the game again but I still don't want to buy additional controllers just for "one title". Okay some other Wii titles probably benefit from having them but I don't play on WiiU that much, only a few titles..
    The games aren't altered in any way they are the exact Wii versions you just skip loading into wii mode.

The games will only support the gamepad if they supported the classic controller/classic controller pro on Wii.

Metroid prime did not support either, the only way to control it is with a wii mote+nunchuk.

Rosalina is now discontinued. Did not even receive one restock. She was sold out before she was even released and everyone is on the Rosalina hype train (she is super popular) it's possible she could outsell mario.

But no. Fucking target exclusive, no restock. That's it. Done.

What the fuck is nintendo doing?

I pre-ordered a Rosalina, store didn't even get enough stock for the handful of people who buy things there. I wonder why Nintendo does this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rosalina is now discontinued. Did not even receive one restock. She was sold out before she was even released and everyone is on the Rosalina hype train (she is super popular) it's possible she could outsell mario.

But no. Fucking target exclusive, no restock. That's it. Done.

What the fuck is nintendo doing?
    welcome to ssb4 meta, rosalina, diddy and everything else is blergh
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I pre-ordered a Rosalina, store didn't even get enough stock for the handful of people who buy things there. I wonder why Nintendo does this.
    Remember...there's a guy with $35,000 burning a hole in his pocket and he is PURPOSELY buying every Rosalina he can, as well as Lucina, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, and Robin.

He hates the characters, so he thinks noone else should be able to have them.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Remember...there's a guy with $35,000 burning a hole in his pocket and he is PURPOSELY buying every Rosalina he can, as well as Lucina, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, and Robin.

He hates the characters, so he thinks noone else should be able to have them.
    It doesn't matter. It shouldn't be limited stock in the first place. Not even one restock? Jesus christ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    welcome to ssb4 meta, rosalina, diddy and everything else is blergh
    I just started playing rosalina again. First time I played her I hated her. Now that I'm use to her shes my new bitch.

I'm in Europe though. Don't see how someone in the US would affect availability here.