Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I had a HTC Legend, upgraded it to a iPhone 4s, and I'm quite happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Im using a $20 phone I snagged from the pre-paid phone aisle. Go me.
    Pre-paid/No Contract Smart Phone: Huawei Prism
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the EVO 4G LTE. I had the original EVO for 2 1/2 years, and just upgraded last week. I can say with certainty that I'll be keeping this phone another 2 1/2 years, probably.

Deleted
    Samsung Galaxy S3 and S1 as backup
    Girlfriend has Samsung Galaxy S3 and S2

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a HTC One X (International Quadcore one) - Best phone i've ever had... Absolutely love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    iPhone 4, contract ends next month, debating wether to get samsung galaxy SIII or wait to see what the new iPhone has to offer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Galaxy S. I want to wait for the Windows 8 phones before I decide what to upgrade to. Possibly the next Android phone that comes out if W8 phones turn out to be crap. And the only reason I want W8 phone (if it's decent) is because of the .NET framework support. But yeah, if it's not that good, Android it'll be.

Deleted
    Got a SGS2 for cheap from a friend who upgraded to the S3. It still looks like new because he treated his "precioussss" with utmost care and he flashed a firmware of my choice before I bought it (which was necessary because he used a rooted and heavily customized one, nothing I wanted as a "newbie") so I'm really happy with the deal
    My first smartphone and I love it so far. Smooth and intuitive to use. Nice apps and that AMOLED-display is king.

Deleted
    I have a Blackberry Curve, Not the greates of phones But it does what I need it to, that is take calls, make calls. everything else is a bonus.

now i use Nokia 1600..................

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    If you want a iPhone 4s, just get the iPhone4, plug it in and update it, hey presto you have a 4s. The only difference is that its on a higher OS release out of the box. As far as I'm aware that's the only difference. And people claim the S3 is better because it is, Specification wise anyway, I believe the only thing that the iPhone 4/4s is winning on is size, but that's only because the S3's screen is a hell of alot bigger.

Apple went downhill after the original iPhone, that was great back then, they've just got too greedy throwing out "new" stuff that's not really any different, and people just go out and buy it anyway.
    While I've gone through this thread and seen you're an absolute Apple hater, editing your posts that said people should stop advising iPhones and that they're all Apple fanboys, at least get your facts straight. There is a difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, other than software:

Notice the better processor, better graphics, etc etc.

I personally have the iPhone 4S, it was my second "smatphone" if you can call the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic a smartphone ^^ I personally love the thing, couldn't care less than the Samsung Galaxy S3 is better, I love the design, I love it's functionality, I love how easy it is to use. However it is the only Apple product I will own, as even though I can live with the restrictions Apple forces users with its phones (not being able to change battery yourself, only being able to use iTunes to put music on (although I just use Spotify so I avoid that problem), etc), I'd never be able to live with a Mac and all the restrictions that has. I love me my iPhone, but no other Apple products thank you ^^
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-07-30 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    Galaxy note

I know people think it's far too big but I couldn't go back to a regular phone after owning it, the size has never bothered me either.

Droid 2 and I've had no problems with it.

Still got Nokia N900 from 2009! I hope it lasts at least another 3 more years, because you can't find even FM-transmitters on the new phones at all.

Have been without a phone for the past 2 months, but I'm getting the One X this week.

I own an old Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. 4 years and still going strong!

My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Nokia nGage - The first model from 2004.

Deleted
    None. The old siemens ME75 (outdoor model of the CX75) I bought for $10 in 2007 or something (used) is working perfectly and is actually small enough to fit in my pocket without looking stupid.

I think smartphones are really useless (my opinion of course). I'd rather use:

- A proper camera to take good quality pictures that actually are worth showing.
    - Carry a computer with me that I can actually work (or game) on properly.
    - Use a kindle for all my e-reading and surfing pleasures.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gend View Post
    I think smartphones are really useless (my opinion of course). I'd rather use:

- A proper camera to take good quality pictures that actually are worth showing.
    - Carry a computer with me that I can actually work (or game) on properly.
    - Use a kindle for all my e-reading and surfing pleasures.
    While I respect your opinion, I'd rather carry around 1 device that in theory can do all of those 3 things, than 3 separate devices. But you can't "game" on a smartphone like you can on a laptop, and depending on the screen size of the smartphone you can't read a e-book like you can on a kindle, but for the rest of the things you listed, a smartphone made in the last 3 years does them fine. I doubt you'd see a quality difference in an 8MP photo I take with my iPhone and a 10MP photo you'd take with a camera. There are of course cameras that have higher MP, but again, I really doubt you'd see the difference in quality that easily. Also, I haven't owned a digital camera in a while, can latest ones record 1080p video?

Galaxy Nexus, previously had the Nexus One

The nexus line of phones is just instawin
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande