Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Dwarf #1 Alliance prot paladin race due 10% damage reduction, stoneform.

I picked it originally because I wanted tank, character creation screen said that "paladins have many defensive tools blablabla" I thought we are mainly made for tanking, and dwarf to it because of tanky racial. Also I thought maces are paladin-ish and dwarfs got racial bonus to it too.

Mine started as a female blood elf, but with Cata I made it a Tauren. Now that I focus solely on healing, I want to take it back to Blood elf, but probably male. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

My paladin has been through some race/gender changes in his life..

Started as: Human male > Human female > Dwarf male > Blood Elf female > Blood Elf male > Tauren male > and now he is back to Human male..

Oh what i couldve done with that money..

Deleted
    Dwarf Female. cuz they has the most awesome animations imo

My first pally was female human. Mainly because I didn't want a dwarf and the human racials are pretty good.

Then I made a female blood elf pally, they are still my favorite today. However, I changed to alliance at some point as that was where I could raid so I had to make her back into a human female again. Currently still human female...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to choose a slender race for my paladin, but since the only race i know of that males are thin like that is Blood Elf, I rolled Human, since they are the only solid looking Paladin race, and because I love their historical lore for the class from WCIII.

Silver Hand represent!
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Blood Elf

Because I'm sexy.

Actually, because I don't play female characters, and because I feel race-changing to a Tauren is a waste of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Draenei; I'm big, blue, and going to kick some ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Male human, had it since WoW first came out.

Human,Human,Human,Human,and Human.....extra trink = WIN

Male Blood Elf. It just seems like a race that would hate the undead.

Male Blood Elf.

Mainly because at the time they were the only Horde Paladin race, and was a solid Horde'y until recently. I dont have the heart to race change him to Alliance though, although it would be in my best interest, with my GF playing Alliance and all...

Would never roll a Tauren Paladin. Whilst i have slowly come to accept them as part and parcel of the new WoW...they still irk me every time i get into groups with one.

Paladins to me have always conveyed Truth and Justice and Holy attributes. whilst Sunwalker Paladins have been tailored to make sense lore wise in Blizzards Warcraft universe, to me aesthetically they just arent the same as a Human, BE, Dwarf or Draenei paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Dwarf, why? Because I rarely see a female dwarf!

Human, simply because human is what I went with when creating it way back when, and I've never had any desire to change it. Even if I recreated my paladin again today, I would probably still go with human since I like how they look in plate and because human paladins seem the most fitting to me. Either that or I'd go dwarf, cuz dwarves are awesome.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar fordragon was my motivation behind leveling a paladin ....so went ahead with Human race.

Deleted
    A big stronk tauren male. stomp those tiny weakling blood elfs. When i ride down the streets of orgrimmar i can hear "ooh, wooaw.." when they see my big shiny armor. All the puny elf hide in shame because their armor is not as shiny as mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    She started out as human female and stayed that way until they introduced race change, then I changed her to draenei female.
    Human female because my choices when I started were Dwarf or Human - Human just felt more 'paladinny' to me.
    I race changed her because I got a bit bored of her being Human, fancied a change to something alien and exotic. Plus I really like the female draenei animations (human female casting animations are alright, but I dislike their melee animations). She's now my alt, and prot instead of holy (didn't like holy power for healing), but still have a soft spot for her. Especially since transmog
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Human paladin all the way ... its impossible for me to give up a extra trinket slot esp for ret pvp having 2 damage trinkets makes my sustained damage not hit like a complete wet noodle

Quote Originally Posted by Tullkas View Post
    Blood elf paladins are partly a reason why I dont care about lore in this game anymore.... Only humans should be paladins, period. Draenei and Belf space ship story is nonsence, holy cows (tauren palies) are pure perversion...
    Technically Tauren Paladins are not Paladins but Sunwalkers. I do agree however the game does a crap job at illustrating this. If there was ever a Warcraft 4 you would see Tauren Sunwalkers who use sunlight, and not holy cows.

And my Paladin is Human Male these days, but originally during Vanilla/TBC it was a Female Dwarf - holy/protection spec (talents were weird back then). Inspiration for her was Mazzy off of Baldur's Gate 2.
    Last edited by Peacemoon; 2012-08-01 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    Dwarf female, cause it's hot