Spine Logs analysis

Hey, my guild is currently progressing on spine and we're having some serious difficulties. Our logs are here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-m44xfc3rz2kwxgl8/

Our strat seems pretty standard so I'm not sure whats wrong.

what.. dk tanking bloods? you gonna have a bad time..

Deleted
    would help of you told us what actually is causing you problems. As far as i can see, you are not yet getting to the third tendon consistently, and until then its just a matter of playing it correctly and having enough tendon damage.

Also make sure to have your palading to tank bloods, having you blood dk tank them will not end well, especially if you want to kite the bloods towards the end, which you probably should do when you are still progressing, as it will take off a lot of work from you healers when done right.

edit: you should definitely work on getting your amalgamations down asap, taking nearly 3 minutes between second and third tendon phase is a bit much
    Last edited by mmoc4b8d679785; 2012-08-01 at 10:26 AM.

What can we say? It looks like you're always wiping on the transition to 3rd plate when you should clean the bloods and roll. That point is just healers using cooldowns so everybody can aoe the bloods down and the tank doing his best so you only get one tick of aoe before the roll while soaking all blood residue so they don't respawn (so you kill them next to the roll spot)

Seems like the almagation aoe is getting out of hands on every of your wipes, you just need to work on that.. tank should be alone on his side with the 3 almagations, healers should pop cooldowns, everybody should aoe the bloods next to the hole you're rolling, healers will top off everybody, then tank will cross the middle to initiate the roll and soak all bloods and jump in the hole 1 second prior to the roll only. If he soak the residues 1 seconds prior to the roll you barely will get any aoe.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    from a damg done to tendons look whats up with your rogue he is basically bottom dps on them??
    melle are generally top on damg done to tendons but your rogue is incredibbly low for where he could be ( taking damg done by actor for all wipes and selecting the tendon). while not much of an issue if your dieing to the blood clear it's going to be more of an issue when you reach last plate.

I don't think people should focus on tendon dps.. they get them in 2 pass, so it's not an issue.

90% of the people posting here have 2 issues... taking way too much time to kill almagations and unable to do a clean-up-and-roll phase properly. It takes practice.

What Mokal said, if you use a Death Knight for tanking bloods, you're gonna have a bad time, They have barely anything to mitigate except their avoidance which is very unreliant, where the Paladin will have block up all the time, reducing damage by 30% of every attacks and even more when has to run through the cluster with a personal cooldown.

Also, I don't know if it'll help, but going from second plate to the next roll, don't AoE bloods, you're gonna rape your raid with the ability Burst. some is Okay with Single Targeting, but clothies will have a difficult time surving and healers mana is gonna be wasted.

May also be a good idea to get Blood of Neltharion on the tanks first, there are plenty of Youtube videos showing how to do it, (looking through all the wipes, the DK only had 4 stacks total and the paladin had 8)

Healing issue bro >_<

I looked at your priest, since that's my field of expertise, and I regret to inform you that he is bad at healing. My first recommendation to him would be to tone down his PW:S usage when rapture is on CD and utilize more mana effective heals. He should be making much greater use of PoH in particular.

15+ Year Old Account
    From a Rshaman point of view, I would suggest to improve his healing
    - Avoid healing wave completly and only use greater healing wave.
    - Don't reforge to mastery (for spine HM) but to crit (mastery doesn't affect full life targets, crit is good when heals cannot overheal)
    - Remind him the use of unleashed life once in a while and the UL bug (a riptide if casted right after a spell enhanced by UL is also enhanced : UL -> GHW -> RT).
    - I didn't check the use of CD but I suggest you to check how he is using those CD

The use of HW instead of GHW in a fight where HPS is really important makes me think he doesn't keep himself informed of healing strategies....

Edit :

I later checked his spec, ouch, it's really not good.
    - 2/3 tidal wave ?!?
    - Focused Inside is a good spec but very difficult to master (targeting, distance, timing, if not perfectly done is a loss of HPS) and should be use with glyph of shocking, at his level don't use it.
    - Ancestral Swiftness is unncessary
    - Blessing of the eternals is necessary
    - If he is in charge of dispel then cleansing water is necessary
    - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...SeVT!aZXgPONpr is an exemple of spec
    Last edited by pouca; 2012-08-05 at 10:42 AM.