The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Interacial Intamicies and sexual stereotypes

Hello champs,

For obvious reasons, I decided to nose dive into research regarding interracial intimacies, particularly in the context of black men and white women.

I kicked off my research with a book written by Randall Kennedy about the regard and I can't help myself...I have to complain about a certain stereotype (as I have on occasion

It seems that the stereotype of black men with large penises have a negative origin. Black male sexuality was demonized a lot back then and there was paranoia that black men were unable to control their lust towards white women, making them prone to rape.

The justification for such beliefs? Large penises.

A medical journal basically said black men were prone to rape white women because of their large penises lacking fibers or something. I have to find the specific quote. I'm kind of mystified about it, but still interested to read on to the demonization of black male sexuality.

Anyone got anything to add about what they know about the subject? Drop em here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    A medical journal basically said black men were prone to rape white women because of their large penises lacking fibers or something. I have to find the specific quote. I'm kind of mystified about it, but still interested to read on to the demonization of black male sexuality.

Anyone got anything to add about what they know about the subject? Drop em here.
    I think if it were that simple, well-endowed black men would just eat healthy cereal. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Hello champs,

For obvious reasons, I decided to nose dive into research regarding interracial intimacies, particularly in the context of black men and white women.

I kicked off my research with a book written by Randall Kennedy about the regard and I can't help myself...I have to complain about a certain stereotype (as I have on occasion

It seems that the stereotype of black men with large penises have a negative origin. Black male sexuality was demonized a lot back then and there was paranoia that black men were unable to control their lust towards white women, making them prone to rape.

The justification for such beliefs? Large penises.

Are you trying to apply american cultural stereotypes onto skin color?

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that you're trying to do some research, but a thread describing racial stereotypes isn't a thread that does well in a culture of anonymity.

Closing.