1 day head start?

I heard that you are suspose to get a 3 day head start but after Pre-ordering from Gamestop my receipt says I only get 1 day head start
    then i looked on website and read this thing about Pre order and Pre purchase or w/e so I ask how do I get the 3day headstart I have only put $40 on the game so far do I get it if I go ahead and pay the other $20? or am I fucked out of 2 days now?

Quote Originally Posted by Roidrage17 View Post
    I heard that you are suspose to get a 3 day head start but after Pre-ordering from Gamestop my receipt says I only get 1 day head start
    then i looked on website and read this thing about Pre order and Pre purchase or w/e so I ask how do I get the 3day headstart I have only put $40 on the game so far do I get it if I go ahead and pay the other $20? or am I fucked out of 2 days now?
    1 day headstart for PREORDER.

3 days headstart for PREPURCHASE.

Huge difference :P

You got the 1 day head start since you only pre-ordered.

Pre-purchase requires a full payment of $60. You can go back to Gamestop and tell them you want to pre-purchase for the 3 day head start and pay the $20 that you still owe to get what you want. Let them know you already have a pre-order and you want to pay off the rest and upgrade it to a pre-purchase.

Make sure you specify that you want the 3 day head start. Some Gamestops aren't very good with the terminology and will just say pre-purchase and pre-order is the same thing, but they should know the different between the 1 day head start and the 3 day head start.

Did your pre-order give you any beta access or the hero's band item?

Anyone know a way to check our accounts and see what we're eligible for?