15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    The way it's worded is inconclusive, you're correct in that winning the FA cup doesn't award a CL place, but the winners can GET a CL place - English is a funny old language!
    Aye, my bad for wording it badly. What I meant was "does winning the FA Cup grant you a Champions League or Europa League spot, if either".

Thanks for answering both of you

Deleted
    Is it just me or is chelsea playing 4-4-2 instead of the normal 4-2-3-1 ?

ps. rafa get that head of yours out of your arse and send in Lamps and torres.

Torres just came on, COME ON CHELSEA!
    Last edited by mmocbb35a4f249; 2013-04-07 at 03:05 PM.

4-1 win at Hampden today for us, result is a bit unfair towards Queens Park who arguably didn't deserve to ship 4 goals (to be fair, 3 quality finishes & 1 poor defensive goal) infront of only 11,492, feel guilty as it's a game I had thought about going to, very poor crowd for a game at Hampden! Queens now 24 points behind with a game in hand aiming for a potential play off spot IF the playoffs happen - league reconstruction issues mean no one's sure what the hell's happening next season, we might have won the league & still not get promoted....

Is it just me or has this season flown by?
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

God damn it being a Spurs fan is hard at times. Also I've decided I'm psychic: Everton makes a change and the commentator says "Everton go two up front" and I decide that Everton are about to score a second, within 1minute they go up. I then decide that if Spurs equalise it will either be a 30 yard screamer or a scrambled goal. When Walker does Baines before supplying the cross I think "A moment of magic like that could get us back in that game."

But god damn, we lack so much goal scoring threat atm, week in week out we play great passing football but don't actually look like scoring. I really hope we sign another striker over the summer. Dempsey has been a bit of a let down this season, he just hasn't hit his Fulham form, last season he was scoring with everything and for Spurs he just seems to have struggled to recover any of that form, wishing we'd kept VdV!

Anyway, Chelsea losing, come on Sunderland!

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 05:05 PM ----------

And saying that I turn on the Chelsea game and they score.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    God damn it being a Spurs fan is hard at times. Also I've decided I'm psychic: Everton makes a change and the commentator says "Everton go two up front" and I decide that Everton are about to score a second, within 1minute they go up. I then decide that if Spurs equalise it will either be a 30 yard screamer or a scrambled goal. When Walker does Baines before supplying the cross I think "A moment of magic like that could get us back in that game."

But god damn, we lack so much goal scoring threat atm, week in week out we play great passing football but don't actually look like scoring. I really hope we sign another striker over the summer. Dempsey has been a bit of a let down this season, he just hasn't hit his Fulham form, last season he was scoring with everything and for Spurs he just seems to have struggled to recover any of that form, wishing we'd kept VdV!

Thank you kind sir . Horrible, horrible goal. But it counts, that's what matters..

AND ITS 2-1 GO BLUES!!!
    Last edited by mmocbb35a4f249; 2013-04-07 at 03:14 PM.

Yeah, wishing I'd just turned on a LoL stream now!

Deleted
    Back in 3rd where we belong.

Hopefully City lose tomorrow. Got eyes for 2nd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Back in 3rd where we belong.

Hopefully City lose tomorrow. Got eyes for 2nd.
    Nah 2nd is too much to hope for in my opinion. even if City loses Chelsea will still be 4 Pts behind. I think we need to be happy if we can remain 3rd.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jessy100 View Post
    Is it just me or is chelsea playing 4-4-2 instead of the normal 4-2-3-1 ?

ps. rafa get that head of yours out of your arse and send in Lamps and torres.

Torres just came on, COME ON CHELSEA!
    never thought I would hear this said :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    I present to you: all 18 defensive combinations Mou has used this year.
    You know you're having a bad season when this happens...
    Ohio State Buckeye

Interesting chart for Madrid fans I guess. As an aside, god I hate MARCA.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting to see the defensive problems the club has had. Anyway, for MARCA, if you need to publish daily you're gonna have to talk (about) shit.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Well I can't decide whats worse, Diario AS or MARCA. You live in Madrid I see. When I lived in Sevilla they supposedly had the regional MARCA there. Well it turned out to be one page of the local clubs, Sevilla and Real Betis, and then 11 pages of Real Madrid.

aw make me remember last year, (this year isn't that bad)

when barca had to play with song and masche as D cuz so many injures

but at least real madrid is ok now with marcelo/coentrao- varane-ramos- XXXX they really need a new right back..

btw Ibra meets Ronaldo aw he's so happy :P, I'm reading his book and well you can say whatever you want, he's a douche etc I agree but still he's cool
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Ibra's book as well, I love him so much. He's the bad guy of football and loves it.

Don't Barca have a lot of problems atm with Mascherano and Puyol out? Then again, missing Mascherano isn't that big of a loss.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    I have Ibra's book as well, I love him so much. He's the bad guy of football and loves it.

Don't Barca have a lot of problems atm with Mascherano and Puyol out? Then again, missing Mascherano isn't that big of a loss.
    yeah, but the last year was worse I guess.. and yes it is he's the main defender with pique in the most importants match.
    he does stupid mistakes sometimes, but I guess it's because he try to anticipate too much and fails but most of the times it works good and he's really good because of that
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Pique is equally bad. Under pressure both of them crack. Barca needs another Puyol. Now there's a defender, he was both respectable and a great defender. Such a shame to see his career coming to an end.

Anyway, Manchester derby game, any predictions? Another 1-6? I'm thinking 3 or 4-1 myself.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Pique is equally bad. Under pressure both of them crack. Barca needs another Puyol. Now there's a defender, he was both respectable and a great defender. Such a shame to see his career coming to an end.

Anyway, Manchester derby game, any predictions? Another 1-6? I'm thinking 3 or 4-1 myself.
    0-0, sorry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

I think spurs main problem is that without bale or lennon, they dont have anyone that can crack open a defence. I think they have the players to score when they do, but its getting the defence open in the first place.

Pique form hasn't been the best, but like puyol said,he's one of the best modern defenders, attacks and defend when it is needed.. he has a good technique too, he's balanced, nor the best defenders nor the best offensive defender imo.. he's good
    - Ronald Koeman.