Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Obama's SSN and Ohio Suit

Anybody have more information on this case? I'm having trouble finding relevant information through the fog of bullshit being flung between candidates on the campaign trail.

Disclaimer: I hate both candidates.

Let me be clear to the people of this thread. I am not a birther. I am interested simply as a voter deciding between two shit candidates. I'm interested in the case itself, not whether or not the allegations are true.

Update: docket found, for those likewise interested
    http://www.co.geauga.oh.us/common_pl....x=38&I12.y=16
    http://www.co.geauga.oh.us/common_pl...920065#ENTRIES
    Last edited by wildcardNS; 2012-08-15 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Speakeasy_zj View Post
    I'm having trouble finding relevant information
    Let me save you the trouble - there isn't any.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Let me save you the trouble - there isn't any.
    No he should keep digging. You will soon find Obama sinister plans after the election. HE WAS WAITING TO DO HIS CRAZY STUFF DURING HIS 2nd TERM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I'm having trouble finding relevant information
    Gee, I wonder why.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No he should keep digging. You will soon find Obama sinister plans after the election. HE WAS WAITING TO DO HIS CRAZY STUFF DURING HIS 2nd TERM.
    I laugh every time someone insinuates this. Why would he wait until a hypothetical 2nd term to destroy the US like he plans. Why didn't he do it already? ::shake head::

As for the OP, I have no idea what you are referring to.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is relevant because the law suit is filed.

Even if the claims are baseless (which considering the evidence I've read, they're not) it matters because the suit is filed already.

Is this like the Alaska guy's suit that says Obama, Kim Kardashian and Usher or whoever are secret Taliban ( they are neo cons?????????) that go to west virgina to train on how to destroy america?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, apparently Obama has been using a SSN based in CT and doesn't pass the government's own test for determining legal worker eligibility (E-Verify). In other words, he can't work at McDonald's but he can command the world's biggest military.

That's the lawsuit, anyway. It has some pretty compelling evidence and I want to know more (huzzah Starship Troopers)

Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    I laugh every time someone insinuates this. Why would he wait until a hypothetical 2nd term to destroy the US like he plans. Why didn't he do it already? ::shake head::

As for the OP, I have no idea what you are referring to.
    because he doesn't have to run for reelection! there's no chance he would get reelected a second time if he destroyed the US

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by speakeasy_zj View Post
    no, apparently obama has been using a ssn based in ct and doesn't pass the government's own test for determining legal worker eligibility (e-verify). In other words, he can't work at mcdonald's but he can command the world's biggest military.

That's the lawsuit, anyway. It has some pretty compelling evidence and i want to know more (huzzah starship troopers)
    holy shit he's a fucking muslim alqaeda marxist splinter cell in the fucking white house. Call snake.

World Net Daily the site posting the story as big news is the nets equivalent of a crazy homeless person. They were big on the Birther bandwagon as well, so if you believe he isn't a US citizen then I suppose this story is right up your ally. Both are equally viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is relevant because the law suit is filed.

Even if the claims are baseless (which considering the evidence I've read, they're not) it matters because the suit is filed already.
    I agree, but my question is why do you automatically get called a conspiracy theorist, or crazy loon to even question the legitimacy of someone who is president or running for president. Any other job you accept, you have to prove youre legally eligible to obtain that job, yet anytime ANY information comes out that could disqualify Mr. Obama from holding the position of president people just accept that he is qualified even though he never provided any documents to prove he was qualified. Now, yes he has since shown his birth certificate (although some people still think its a fake one), but he still has NOT released his college transcripts and in fact has paid millions to keep them sealed. I for one would like to see them if for no other reason just to verify he graduated. Any job I apply for wants to see mine to make sure Im not making my resume up, why shouldnt he? Also he is asking Romney to release 10 years of tax returns, yet Obama hasnt even release 10 years worht of them. Why shouldnt they both do it? Also why do either of them have to show ANY tax returns. How much money a person makes is nobody's business and it isnt a requirement to be president.

15+ Year Old Account
    The difference is the Birthers didn't have much in the way of legitimate evidence. This does.

I'm no conspiracy theorist rofl, but it IS relevant because there is a lawsuit on file in a swing state during an election year.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference is the Birthers didn't have much in the way of legitimate evidence. This does.

I'm no conspiracy theorist rofl, but it IS relevant because there is a lawsuit on file in a swing state during an election year.
    True but why didnt he just release his birth certificate at the beginning which wouldve made the whole thing go away, but the fact that he didnt, made him look like he wasnt born here. I guess he was just the ultimate troll

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    because he doesn't have to run for reelection! there's no chance he would get reelected a second time if he destroyed the US
    Okay, but if his whole evil goal is to destroy the US... why not just do it immediately? Why wait and run the potential of NOT getting reelected...

It's like the scene from Austin Powers with the Sharks with Laser Beams....

Dr. Evil: Scott, I want you to meet daddy's nemesis, Austin Powers
    Scott Evil: What? Are you feeding him? Why don't you just kill him?
    Dr. Evil: I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.

Dr. Evil: All right guard, begin the unnecessarily slow-moving dipping mechanism.
    [guard starts dipping mechanism]
    Dr. Evil: Close the tank!
    Scott Evil: Wait, aren't you even going to watch them? They could get away!
    Dr. Evil: No no no, I'm going to leave them alone and not actually witness them dying, I'm just gonna assume it all went to plan. What?
    Scott Evil: I have a gun, in my room, you give me five seconds, I'll get it, I'll come back down here, BOOM, I'll blow their brains out!
    Dr. Evil: Scott, you just don't get it, do ya? You don't.

I'm with Scott Evil on this one. Why hatch an overly complicated plan that involves a reelection. You are already in office, just go get your gun and do to the country what you are planning.

Or is it because he isn't "laying in wait for his second term" like the fear-mongers purport?

15+ Year Old Account

This secret is going to bring down the presidency, his ties to Islamic radicals and his social security fraud are the tip of the iceberg. We need a true American in the WH, not a sharia-law loving Marxist who wants to take my guns, not this year, BUT DEFINITELY NEXT YEAR.

Sure we can keep the birther debate going as soon as Mittens shows more then 2 years of tax returns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I've read that and while it seems to basically destroy the lawsuit, I don't think its been heard yet, or at least I don't think it has. Might have to dig through and find the docket #

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Sure we can keep the birther debate going as soon as Mittens shows more then 2 years of tax returns.
    Huh? Since when are tax return releases a requirement for presidential eligibility? Different debate broski.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    True but why didnt he just release his birth certificate at the beginning which wouldve made the whole thing go away, but the fact that he didnt, made him look like he wasnt born here. I guess he was just the ultimate troll
    Because he's not required to release it to the public? The election boards are the only people that need to know if he's a citizen. The rabble-rousers have no right to any personal information Barack Obama doesn't feel the need to share.

Obama is far, far, far from perfect, but this sort of bullshit needs to stop.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.