Page 5 of 210 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    If you sac Mr Blue you get access to Shadow Bulwark, which is a nice survivability cd (on top of the 40% you get from Unending Resolve and whatever you take from the third tier). I think that's way more useful for pve than the felpup brain-kick (unless you specifically *need* the kick due to some specific fight mechanics).

I, for one, still intend to stand in the fire whenever I can, even after they nerfed AV, so every little bit of survivability is a dps gain, as it lets you avoid killing yourself while trying to endure enough damage to hurt the boss as much as possible.
    Shadow Bulwark is nice to have as an extra defensive cooldown, yes, but bear in mind it doesn't make you take less damage, just gives you a temporary health increase. You could be putting unnecessary strain on your healers by standing in the fire if the DPS requirements of the fight don't demand the increase, and using Shadow Bulwark won't reduce the amount of healing you need to stay alive in the long run. With that in mind, yes, it could be useful.

On another note, added an appendix section for raiding at level 85 with a couple of points.

I just registered in this forum to thank you for this thread.
    Not event in EJ we(warlocks) have anything like this yet.

And I have one question.
    About the Glyph of Dark Soul, I just read this:

"This glyph is a gain if Dark Soul is used less than once per 200 seconds (<3min 20sec).

While it may seem like this glyph is a waste, keep in mind that it could come out ahead on a fight with a "vulnerable" phase that would encourage you to delay Dark Soul. Alternately, alligning it with another long cooldown spell/proc could achieve higher overall dps."

Is this correct? How can we calculate this?

Quote Originally Posted by ponzio View Post
    I just registered in this forum to thank you for this thread.
    Not event in EJ we(warlocks) have anything like this yet.

And I have one question.
    About the Glyph of Dark Soul, I just read this:

"This glyph is a gain if Dark Soul is used less than once per 200 seconds (<3min 20sec).

While it may seem like this glyph is a waste, keep in mind that it could come out ahead on a fight with a "vulnerable" phase that would encourage you to delay Dark Soul. Alternately, alligning it with another long cooldown spell/proc could achieve higher overall dps."

Is this correct? How can we calculate this?
    Those numbers sound about right, but since Dark Soul has a 2 minute cooldown to start with, and a 1 minute 20 second cooldown when you get your four set bonus in tier 14, I can't think why on earth you would ever delay it for 3 minutes 20 seconds. You just would not. So, the glyph is still useless.

why is Expertise on the list ????
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    why is Expertise on the list ????
    Because it gives Spell Hit.

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Because it gives Spell Hit.
    but where am i going to get Expertise from ? does the new spell cloth gear has expertise on it ?

EDIT: thinks have been clarified in the destruction forum.
    Last edited by A Dark Knight; 2012-08-27 at 08:46 PM.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    but where am i going to get Expertise from ? does the new spell cloth gear has expertise on it ?

EDIT: thinks have been clarified in the destruction forum.
    This scenario:

Item has hit already, but you need more hit. Reforge the other stat into expertise. Bam, you have more hit.

Ah, didn't see your edit, even tho it somehow showed up in my quote of your post. That's weird.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2012-08-27 at 08:48 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    This scenario:

Item has hit already, but you need more hit. Reforge the other stat into expertise. Bam, you have more hit.

Ah, didn't see your edit, even tho it somehow showed up in my quote of your post. That's weird.
    np
    i asked the same think the in destruction forum, and someone told me the same thing, the idea of reforging slipped my mind.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    How many soul shards shall you try to keep up with? Are you supose to just burn them until you have 0 and then drain soul up to for 4 again?

or just ignore it and hope for procs?
    Last edited by mmoc843d345c53; 2012-08-28 at 01:05 PM.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaata View Post
    How many soul shards shall you try to keep up with? Are you supose to just burn them until you have 0 and then drain soul up to for 4 again?

Good question.
    Last edited by ponzio; 2012-08-28 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaata View Post

Added a section on advanced soul shard management into the "single target rotation" section.

Added a section on advanced soul shard management into the "single target rotation" section.
    you have
    During the execute, you have unlimited shards. Keep Haunt up with 100% uptime and only use Soulburn: Soul Swap to refresh your DoTs.
    i was under the impression that if you soulburn the soulswap, agony stacks reset again. would that be a dps gain doing that while letting the stacks reset or to refresh manually and keeping 10 stacks the entire time?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    you have
    i was under the impression that if you soulburn the soulswap, agony stacks reset again. would that be a dps gain doing that while letting the stacks reset or to refresh manually and keeping 10 stacks the entire time?
    Agony stacks do not reset upon application of Soulburn: Soul Swap. You can also move a 10 stack Agony from one target to another and it will still be on 10 stacks.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2012-08-28 at 08:50 PM.

Agony stacks do not reset upon application of Soulburn: Soul Swap. You can also move a 10 stack Agony from one target to another and it will still be on 10 stacks.
    ya went on the beta and checked it out. true enough agony stays at 10 when u refresh dots with soulburn soulswap and when you normal soulswap to another target ur 10 stack xfers over. this delay is killing me
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Anyone else noticing Soul Leech not giving the healing it's supposed to? I'm get like 1 health per MG tick.

10+ Year Old Account
    since simcraft seems to be bugging out for me(maybe its the armory) I come here for my question ^^
    what are the hastecaps now ? ^^ ... we lost 3% haste from DI and I'm not sure but hasn't the duration of unstable affliction changed too a little bit? ^^
    so without everlasting affliction which we gain at 90 and without refresh mechanics it would be beneficial to have long dots with all raid buffs up
    also the spreadsheet I have is updated for lvl 90 so its not really a help
    Edit: is drain soul finally reactive with enemy hp ? ... meaning that if I start drain soul at 22% for example and the target falls below 20% before the first tick would the tick do double dmg(+dmg from dots) or not ?
    Last edited by Iffnar; 2012-08-29 at 03:02 PM.

Guys quick questions, a)when I sacrifice where do I find my granted ability so I can add it on my bars and b)GoSac seems to be proccing power torrent without me doing anything, anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by Bidis; 2012-08-29 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidis View Post
    Guys quick questions, a)when I sacrifice where do I find my granted ability so I can add it on my bars and b)GoSac seems to be proccing power torrent without me doing anything, anyone else notice this?
    You use the granted Ability by using 'Command Demon'.

It is not GoSac proccing PT, IIRC, it is the passive gain of Soul Harvest in the background. It is annoying as hell, but then again, it shouldn't matter because Weapon Enchants are on spell damage next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    You use the granted Ability by using 'Command Demon'.

It is not GoSac proccing PT, IIRC, it is the passive gain of Soul Harvest in the background. It is annoying as hell, but then again, it shouldn't matter because Weapon Enchants are on spell damage next tier.
    GoSac has a passive HoT that gives you x% of your HP every few seconds. Don't recall the exact numbers offhand, but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Thanks for the help guys