Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paulywally View Post
    Not to be rude, but if you quit your Warlock, you don't deserve to play the class.

Just a PoV from someone who has never quit their Warlock "when things got hard"
    That's just a stupid PoV. Sometimes you are forced to reroll because of what your raid needs and sacrifice what you like and just because you haven't quit your warlock that doesn't mean you are better than him or anything, he may even be a better player so he may deserve to play it more than you. Try thinking before posting.

OT : Indeed it's quite sad how spriests are kinda broken, the new shadow orb management isn't fun either so it's better than you stay in affli lock, I would advise you to try destruction too, my friends say it's pretty fun!

Deleted
    i've seen people play <random class> and switch to <random class>, and they were ok/decent/highly skilled on both.

I very rarely see people jumping in and out of warlocks who are actually good at playing warlocks.

Warlock since i started playing, warlock 4 life !
    Theres jsut too many intricate mechanics to this class. If i dont research the latest specific encounter tips for like 3 weeks, i feel miles behind. Takes comitment

I was asked to reroll a Warlock for MoP after playing Ret/Spriest in Cata and I have to say Affli looks amazing and I'm glad to get to play a pure DPS class over a hybrid with less DPS and more utility. Malefic Grasp looking a lot like Mind Flay and replacing Shadowbolt is a huge relief for someone used to the MF spam. Also the DoT changes seems to make the spec easier as a whole because I find it very unforgiving now in Cata. Super excited.

Icredibly selfish I know, but DI'ing a spriest, and then being outdps'ed by a tiny bit by them all throughout cata has greatly reduced my sympathy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Inactivity View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wally/advanced

^^ your armory, per your post. Just so you know, I'm far less "casual" than you are, and have over double your achieve points (and more raid boss kills, PvP rating in arenas/BG's, and specs that are actually optimal).

And you are the one raging about "casuals" - funny.
    Lol, owned!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Icredibly selfish I know, but DI'ing a spriest, and then being outdps'ed by a tiny bit by them all throughout cata has greatly reduced my sympathy for them.
    You should get some of that back when you see their damage output without DI. I felt completely useless in raids where we didn't have a lock.

Deleted
    Never made a Warlock before. Half tempted to start one now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Lol, owned!
    well achievement points is a silly and pointless way of making up an opinion about ppl but as some1 who prefers raiding/dungeons i can see that the person in question havent done much of anything and shouldnt be raging aboout casuals.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2012-08-22 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    You should get some of that back when you see their damage output without DI. I felt completely useless in raids where we didn't have a lock.
    Which was completely broken, as most can agree.

I like the way they're going with locks right now. I've been playing my elemental shaman since T11 when we were in need of interrupts and nature resistance and even though I enjoy elemental, I do feel limited as I'm not really interested in melee DPS, and I'm a bit touch and go with healing. I like to be in the top DPS with an interesting choice of specs, and I love that not only will warlocks offer a great variety of playstyles, it will always deliver. I do have a shadow priest and it does feel similar to elemental in that you're stuck with it when it's bad (I provided 10% sp also).

At least with warlocks, every patch calls for quite a change, and I love that. With elemental you get changes every patch, but you're still 'elemental' and what you offer never changes. Plus it'll never do top notch numbers like pures tend to do.
    Last edited by Jenerena; 2012-08-22 at 10:54 AM.

Oh yeah? "spam shadowbolt?"

The way I remember it was much different.

Spamming shadowbolt was a Vanilla thing, not TBC
    So you didn't play TBC then?

Obviously not, don't remember mages getting sat in sunwell cause warlocks were stupid OP with just spamming shadowbolt?

I'm sure the mages don't forget.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not to be rude, but if you quit your Warlock, you don't deserve to play the class.

Just a PoV from someone who has never quit their Warlock "when things got hard"
    Thats a pathetic point of view. My main has always been my Shaman, through the bad and the good as you seem so happy to point out. But when my Raid team had too many Resto Shaman, I rerolled Druid, as it complimented my raid team much better than having another Shaman.

Sometimes you gotta do things for the greater good. Sticking out with a single character just because you feel elitist in some way, is just stupid and ignorant.

EDIT: The Amazingly sad thing is, according to armory, you didn't do any content back then, so where your getting your opinions from is beyond me!
    Last edited by Krothar; 2012-08-22 at 11:13 AM.

I don't think Paulywally will return after this kind of deserved backlash but I'd love to see his comeback reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    So you didn't play TBC then?

Obviously not, don't remember mages getting sat in sunwell cause warlocks were stupid OP with just spamming shadowbolt?

I'm sure the mages don't forget.

lets make em remember them , they been flavour of the decade apart from that little stint in sunwell.
    i wish to see them nerved to ground, then burnt in instant pyroclasms from my imp

I recently changed my main, from my Horde warlock to my Alliance Warlock ...

GO PURPLE!

Back during BC, one of my best friends was playing Warlock. He actually quit WoW at the end of BC because the class was so simple to play that he got bored. He had his entire cast sequence tied to his mouse's scroll wheel. Scroll down for something (don't remember), scroll up for Shadowbolt. That was all he needed to be at the top of the DPS charts.

I myself am just now coming into Warlock with the changes in Mists.

I love my shadowpriest, and they've showed great promise at early MoP.

Then I just couldn't find it enjoyable in MoP. I mean between my Lock and my Fire Mage, ummm...I don't know. They are VERY powerful, yes, like bordering overpowered with those heals, but I think a lot of spriests are not liking the whole dot spec becoming a nuke spec now. I think a lot of them are turned off by it.

I kinda like the dynamic and how it is different from a lock playstyle to an extent, but I just find Fire and Warlock as a class to be more enjoyable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wispur View Post
    Back during BC, one of my best friends was playing Warlock. He actually quit WoW at the end of BC because the class was so simple to play that he got bored. He had his entire cast sequence tied to his mouse's scroll wheel. Scroll down for something (Shadowbolt), scroll up for Shadowbolt. That was all he needed to be at the top of the DPS charts.
    It gets boring just scrolling one way, those poor destro locks.