Since the 5.0.4 changes, which healers are easiest to hardest to play in order?

Disc priest, shaman, hpriest, hpally, and resto druid. Hardest to easiest.

looking for this kind of list just shows you are looking for an easy way out, who not ply then and find which one you enjoy playing. looking for the "easiest" or the "best" only shows you are seeking out a crutch to lean on rather then simply becoming a good player.

shaman is easy, least bullshit, and disc hardest, that's for me
    oh and druid isn't hard but annoying to keep lb and not let it fall... forces you to tunnelvision your healing addons a lot, sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    looking for this kind of list just shows you are looking for an easy way out, who not ply then and find which one you enjoy playing. looking for the "easiest" or the "best" only shows you are seeking out a crutch to lean on rather then simply becoming a good player.
    I knew some idiot was going to post something like this. I asked a question, either answer it or don't fucking post. I pay $15 a month so I can play the easiest class if I want to.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    shaman is easy, least bullshit, and disc hardest, that's for me
    oh and druid isn't hard but annoying to keep lb and not let it fall... forces you to tunnelvision your healing addons a lot, sucks
    how about holy priests?

Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post
    I knew some idiot was going to post something like this. I asked a question, either answer it or don't fucking post. I pay $15 a month so I can play the easiest class if I want to.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 11:06 AM ----------

how about holy priests?
    shouldn't the class that is "the most fun for you" matter then what is so easy a "casual" can pretend hes good with it?

shouldn't the class that is "the most fun for you" matter then what is so easy a "casual" can pretend hes good with it?
    Sounds like a question a Diablo III developer would ask. Everyone has their own reasons for playing this game. There is no "should".

My point is, I asked a question in the topic title, I want an answer, not a preachy post by some douchebag telling me how I SHOULD play the game I pay for.

I knew some idiot was going to post something like this. I asked a question, either answer it or don't fucking post. I pay $15 a month so I can play the easiest class if I want to.[COLOR="red"]
    And as easiest is completely relative there is no way for us to awnser that. But here you go, for me it is a paladin. I've played a holy paladin ever since the end of Vanilla, therefore have the most experience with the character and is the easiest for me to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    And as easiest is completely relative there is no way for us to awnser that. But here you go, for me it is a paladin. I've played a holy paladin ever since the end of Vanilla, therefore have the most experience with the character and is the easiest for me to play.
    There's always an easiest and a hardest class. A pre-patch arcane mage was not the same difficulty as a class with a more than two button rotation.

There's always an easiest and a hardest class. A pre-patch arcane mage was not the same difficulty as a class with a more than two button rotation.
    no answer is gonna make you happy, instead of being lazy and asking someone to tell you what to do, go level and play each class and figure out what you want to play.

What is easy for one person is completely impossible for another. Hell there are people who thought the 1 button rotation of the old arcane mage was too much to handle. PLay the game yourself, if you don't like one class try another.

no answer is gonna make you happy, instead of being lazy and asking someone to tell you what to do, go level and play each class and figure out what you want to play.

What is easy for one person is completely impossible for another. Hell there are people who thought the 1 button rotation of the old arcane mage was too much to handle. PLay the game yourself, if you don't like one class try another.
    Please stop cluttering my thread with worthless opinion posts and go preach to someone who gives a fuck. I can ask whatever I want and I can play any class for any reason I fucking want.

Please stop cluttering my thread with worthless opinion posts and go preach to someone who gives a fuck. I can ask whatever I want and I can play any class for any reason I fucking want.
    you are asking for opinions you dumbass.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would rate palaloladin as the easiest, then shamoon, holy , druid then disiciple

10+ Year Old Account
    They are all easy

I only play resto druid so im not that informed on other healing specs but i would recommend it, possibly the most powerfull instant heals, incarnation is very powerfull and they aint squishy anymore thanks to that aoe disorient and blink-vanish.

Right now resto druid is possibly the best healer for battlegrounds, though a lot of its viability depend on how powerfull hots are on 90 (they are very very strong at level 85).

you are asking for opinions you dumbass.
    Yes, an opinion on class difficulty. Not opinions on whether or not I should choose a class based on how easy it is. If you don't play this way, good for you, but once you start paying my monthly fee you can tell me how I should choose my classes.

Deleted
    Yeah people will surely want to give you pointers now that you're such a nice guy and all... How about not calling people names and actually think about what he wrote, why do you want the "easiest class to play" really? Do you have learning issues?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems on par with asking, "Which food is the best?"

Judging by the first few posts of this thread, it isn't going to end well.