Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    omg, jeebus was an emo eye-liner wearing monkey that likes to stick his tongue out!
    Last edited by slime; 2012-08-23 at 07:01 PM.

I didn't know Jesus had Down's Syndrome.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!? LMAO so great.

Deleted
    As a painter I find this quite humourous. At least the original painter isn't around to see it defaced like that though.

"After years of deterioration due to moisture"

Maybe they should have taken better care of the painting if it was so important...

Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post
    Actually, that old woman has been a skilled painter her whole life. Sure, age might have taken its toll; but I'd say it looks like an incomplete work.

The original was very deteriorated, as the picture shows; and it'd seem that she's done something basic - cover all the cracks first, add the details later. If you think about it, now that the colors are in place, all that remains is adding the details.
    Yea, like I don't know, distinguishable features, or perhaps eyes that are looking in the correct direction instead of at me. I'm actually scared that thing is looking at me funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why didnt she just paint onto a clear sheet above it then it can look fixed, while not destroying the original.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I laughed so hard when i read about this

Old people can be so crazy sometimes you gotta love em

Its funny but i would actually pay money to go see that now to have a good giggle
    could be a nice wind fall for the chuch and the community
    god sure does work in mysterious ways
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-08-24 at 03:07 AM.

This is precisely how this all transpired.

http://cheezburger.com/6534893056

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Seems like a rude comment.
    Is he not allowed to be an atheist and find it amusing? Your comment smells ruder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Deleted
    She's been at it again...

Hilarious thread, although I am disappointed this wasn't an actual painting by jesus himself ^^

Deleted
    I also find it hilarious, but let's be honest only a select few of us can probably do better

Deleted
    UPDATE:

"Queues to take a picture alongside the 'restored' Ecce Homo of Borja."

Original article in Spanish.
    In English with Google Translate.
    Last edited by mmoca165b6ca3d; 2012-08-26 at 12:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was HILARIOUS. At first I was like man that sucks. But then I thought who let her in with paint supplies? You don't just walk in and start painting on the walls. But I think that's the funniest part. XD

Deleted
    Crucify the hag.

She's old. Can't really blame her.

Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    "Queues to take a picture alongside the 'restored' Ecce Homo of Borja."

Aha!! So it was all a well-planned scheme to bring more tourism cash into the church!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    That new picture of jesus that she painted looks like somekind weird retarded person.

..How ironic.