Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Potentially stupid question...

If the attack on Theramore is going to be an "instanced" scenario, does that mean it's not something you'll be able to solo?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndallis View Post
    What is the theme for the Alliance tabard?

It kind of has the pandaren eyes/nose/mouth... and... Alliance Tears?

Deleted
    Um.. i thought we could buy the panda mount few days ago? i bought it on the ptr like 1 week ago O.o

Deleted
    does anybody know what PPM stands for it is mentioned in the explanation for the new weapon enchant procs. It is most likely not parts per million. so what does PPM in this terminology stand for?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The important takeaway from the currency conversion in a nutshell is...you can stock up to 4000 jp+vp/hp+cp in advance of mop but the value is pretty limited. There are kind of 2 options. You could use the jp prior to mop on the current 397 ilvl gear after 8/28. It might help gear-up to prepare an undergeared toon for mop. However, knowing Valley quest greens in mop are 399 ilvl...you won't use the gear for long. Also, the past pre-expansion events have given easy to obtain gear to help bring everyone up to ready-to-level ilvls for the next expansion. Blizz has stated that they are doing the same with the Theramore event. So if you spend your jp on 397 gear on 8/28 you might be disappointed to see the same or similar gear being given out for the Theramore event in a week or two. I can't imagine too many people not being DS geared by now, but I suppose it could be useful for an alt or someone who quit cata for awhile and is coming back for mop.

The other option is to keep your jp until mop and with rep, use it on 450 ilvl gear at 90. The 450 ilvl 90 items are just pre-heroic dungeon gear that will get replaced quickly with 463 dungeon heroics, so the value there is pretty limited also. In addition, if you store the 4000 capped jp until 90, you aren't going to gain any jp doing regular mop dungeons while leveling 85->90.

I know this is a simplified explanation and people could easily do both since you could spend it all on 8/28 and earn more jp/hp back to the cap in the month before mop, but I was just hoping to clarify what it looks like Blizz is aiming for.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2012-08-25 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax75 View Post
    does anybody know what PPM stands for it is mentioned in the explanation for the new weapon enchant procs. It is most likely not parts per million. so what does PPM in this terminology stand for?
    Procs per minute

Quote Originally Posted by Dax75 View Post
    procs per minute

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the Alliance kite mount so blah colored compared to the Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Shame the Theramore event isn't like all the other world events, in that it doesn't actually happen in the "world", but an instanced area.
    They said "phased", not "instanced" (there's a difference). You can do the thing again by speaking to the Bronze Dragonflight, but it'll be in world.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

10+ Year Old Account
    if this theramore event is going to be same like MoP scenarios , it will be worst and lamest pre-expantion event ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are there point caps? Other than keeping a steady stream of currency purchaseable gear in the AH, I could never understand Bliz's reasoning for them ...

10+ Year Old Account
    dam , i was hoping there will be no caps after conversion so i could farm bilion of honor and convert it all to gold ;p

any1 know if the feature that allows you to block dungeons and bags form the random queues is coming with 5.0.4?

Quote Originally Posted by GDiamond View Post
    Why is the Alliance kite mount so blah colored compared to the Horde?
    They should have made it blue colored where the horde is red colored instead of making it grey. It is bland.

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 01:45 PM ----------

There has been no mention (that I've seen) that guild perk changes are coming in 5.04 but it would make sense that they would be coming in with all the other changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    If LFR shared a lockout with Normal raids, then there would be no good players doing LFR, which would pretty much ruin it. That shouldn't even be an option.

Seems challenge modes actually will get less challenging as you gear up. GG blizzard. GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Seems challenge modes actually will get less challenging as you gear up. GG blizzard. GG.
    1% less challenging, by virtue that you could potentially eek out that much more damage?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-08-27 at 01:27 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    OMFG

"we are here to donate free wins"

:ASDASDASDASD

Lindsay's interviews are awesome
    Last edited by mmoc50e08ee07a; 2012-08-26 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I think the Alliance should be blue and gold, while the Horde one has silver accents to it?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Is that why they let 10m raiders get the exact same rewards as 25m? That's hypocrisy.
    Nope. It's not. Blizzard themselves said they balance the game around 3v3, 2v2 is even called lolbracket by anyone semi-serious about PvP. We shoudl get rewards for doing broken, unbalanced bracket? Same rewards as doing ones that are little more about skill? Don't think so.