Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Parents or guardian can, and your Sibling can be your guardian. Though, I do agree you shouldn't, it's annoying to share a BN account.
    Well, that's technically true, but I don't think there are that many situations where one's sibling is also their legal guardian.

In any case, I was refuting the post that family members are allowed to share, which is only true in very very specific circumstances -- a legal guardian and their minor ward. Two siblings who just want to share mounts and pets is not one of them.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-08-27 at 03:52 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Well, that's technically true, but I don't think there are that many situations where one's sibling is also their legal guardian.

In any case, I was refuting the post that family members are allowed to share, which is only true in very very specific circumstances -- a legal guardian and their minor ward. Two siblings who just want to share mounts and pets is not one of them.
    Of course, and I said I said, I completely agree - from personal experience alone I know how annoying it is to share with my brother.

Off-topic: Any chance you know why the "grace period" for editing posts was removed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Off-topic: Any chance you know why the "grace period" for editing posts was removed?
    No idea. If anyone misses it the most, it's me since I edit 3,874,957,458 times.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I do this with my younger brother. As people have said you won't see whispers to individual characters but you will end up sharing a battle net real id (i'm quite sure that you don't see those whispers either but i've never tested this). Another upside is the heirloom thing, if you're on the same server you can send the heirlooms across account to because they are bound to the battle net account not the individual one.

I share my b.net with my boyfriend and we both have our own account in it. We share the same name (in this case, his) and people only see one of us conected when we're both conected, and it's always the character of the one who logged in first. As for chats, it behaves a little weird regarding b.net friends whispers, the account that logging in first is the one who receives the whispers, even when it's the other account whispering first.

We've never had any problem at all.