Blue -- > Full stam
    Red -- > Expertise / stam
    Yellow ---> Hit/Stam or Mastery / Stam
    Those gems do not exist anymore...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Those gems do not exist anymore...
    Yes they do, there are a few still knocking about called "confounded"

As for if you are already covered for exp it doesn't really matter, it just leaves you more stats free that you don't have to reforge into expertise (get reforgelite if you dont already have it) as I highly doubt you will be getting to the cap without reforges

Sounds good then, will change gems asap.

edit: Yeah confounded don't exist anymore.. see the comments section of: http://www.wowhead.com/item=76655/co...-jade#comments
    Last edited by Icycoldd; 2013-03-24 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    They will hotfix them back in probably, there are a few laying about the place so just keep searching for them

If you cant get hold of them just go Mastery/ Stam for yellow sockets

No kidding, literally selling for 3k each on AH lol.

This gemming seemed strange at first but I understand it better when you said I can get rid of reforges to exp/hit. Leaves me space for more stats. I'll switch to those counfounded gems after they are more widely available.
    Last edited by Icycoldd; 2013-03-24 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Yes they do, there are a few still knocking about called "confounded"

As for if you are already covered for exp it doesn't really matter, it just leaves you more stats free that you don't have to reforge into expertise (get reforgelite if you dont already have it) as I highly doubt you will be getting to the cap without reforges
    I do not see how this is possible since hit and stam are both blue gems...

I do not see how this is possible since hit and stam are both blue gems...
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=76655/co...tained-in-item

Possible or not they do exist and i already used a couple. Check my belt in here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Stoik/simple.

Deleted
    From wowhead page,

the nimble wild jades people had in their inventory were transformed into Confounded Wild Jades, the Confounded Wild Jade kept the item number that the nimble wild jades used to have and they created a new item number for the nimble wild jades, there is no way yet to craft the Confounded Wild Jades, this means that the only Confounded Wild Jades in game right now are the old nimble wild jades people had

Interesting... Well I juts got 8 on the AH for 50g total haha.

Deleted
    Personally, I don't see the value of them, unless your prefered secondary stat is not mastery. After all, you can gem mastery/sta on greens and then reforge to hit, or gem hit/sta on greens and then reforge to mastery. They are a curiosity if you can grab them cheap, though.

PD: HR glyph should include Shield Barrier too. Want to try an avoidance/stamina build with Shield Barrier spam when Legendary Metagem is here. I would give it a chance and see how it feels at least. Too random I guess, but... at least it's an alternative build, like other tanks out there have.

PD2: Also, prot crits healing/shielding the raid and giving you rage. Envy of other classes gearing is a good thing.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2013-03-26 at 08:05 PM.

If I possess 496 Tier 14 helm, legs, and gloves, and I just got 502 RF T15 legs and 522 gloves from oondasta, is it worth breaking T14 2pc and using the 2 new pieces of gear? Or keep 2 pc, use only 1 of 2 new pieces of gear and wait till I get another piece of T15?
    Sig by Listrata

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Personally, I don't see the value of them, unless your prefered secondary stat is not mastery. After all, you can gem mastery/sta on greens and then reforge to hit, or gem hit/sta on greens and then reforge to mastery. They are a curiosity if you can grab them cheap, though.

PD: HR glyph should include Shield Barrier too. Want to try an avoidance/stamina build with Shield Barrier spam when Legendary Metagem is here. I would give it a chance and see how it feels at least. Too random I guess, but... at least it's an alternative build, like other tanks out there have.

PD2: Also, prot crits healing/shielding the raid and giving you rage. Envy of other classes gearing is a good thing.
    Your preferred secondary stat should be hit and exp before mastery.

Deleted
    Your preferred secondary stat should be hit and exp before mastery.
    Yes... and you are capping both. Thing is that you are either reforging out of parry/dodge to do so, or you are using mastery too if you dont have enough ilvl. If you need to reforge out of mastery, it doesnt matter which gem you use. If you only are reforging dodge/parry to get your caps, and you gem hit instead of mastery, in the grand total you have won avoidance when you could have won mastery.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTitan View Post
    If I possess 496 Tier 14 helm, legs, and gloves, and I just got 502 RF T15 legs and 522 gloves from oondasta, is it worth breaking T14 2pc and using the 2 new pieces of gear? Or keep 2 pc, use only 1 of 2 new pieces of gear and wait till I get another piece of T15?
    I would break T14-2pc without a second thought.

I see alot of mention of the differences between 25 man tanking and 10 man tanking. Seeing a 25M raid on my server is like seeing a freakin' RL unicorn. As such, can someone please highlight the major differences betwixt the two? I use this thread for alot of tanking advice and it would be helpfull to have a basis of understanding of what I should listen to and what I can toss.

25s will usually have more bosses/adds/abilities (re: Stone Guard, Dark Animus), more difficult strategy requirement (re: Ji-kun up and down together vs just up or down), and usually more damage output to compensate having 2-3x more healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Yes... and you are capping both. Thing is that you are either reforging out of parry/dodge to do so, or you are using mastery too if you dont have enough ilvl. If you need to reforge out of mastery, it doesnt matter which gem you use. If you only are reforging dodge/parry to get your caps, and you gem hit instead of mastery, in the grand total you have won avoidance when you could have won mastery.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 08:44 PM ----------

I would break T14-2pc without a second thought.

Hmm I was under the impression T14 set bonuses were godly compared to the T15 bonuses?
    Sig by Listrata

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    25s will usually have more bosses/adds/abilities (re: Stone Guard, Dark Animus), more difficult strategy requirement (re: Ji-kun up and down together vs just up or down), and usually more damage output to compensate having 2-3x more healers.
    I appreciate the response but what I was more interested in is the gearing strategies and the approach. I see some posts saying you should gear stam trinkets for 25M but a stam/mitigation trinket set up is preffered for 10M. Should I be gearing with more mitigation in mind for 10M? I guess I should have clarified, I understand the mechanic differences from a 10M boss to a 25M boss but I'm a bit confused on what a 10M tank would need (if anything IS needed) as opposed to a 25M tank.

Deleted
    It varies from fight to fight but if I were running 10 man I would probably use 1 mitigation 1 stam trinket
    Generally you can afford to go for more mitigation in 10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTitan View Post
    Hmm I was under the impression T14 set bonuses were godly compared to the T15 bonuses?
    The T14-bonuses are good, but especially the t15-4piece bonus is awesome. However, I wouldn't break my t14 for a less ilvl t15 bonus.

Deleted
    I find the T15 4 Piece somewhat lackluster and wont be going for it over HC TF offpieces tbh