Is Blacklisting BGs broken?

Does it even work at all? I just blacklisted IoC and AV, in a party with 2 other people, and we got IoC. Admittedly, the rogue hadn't blacklisted (shaman had because he was leader previously), but it makes more sense if only the leader has to blacklist stuff when queueing as a group?

Deleted
    Probably is, I've had multiple AV and IoC games as well, they will fix it soon.

Nope, I don't think it's working properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    First BG in this patch I blacklist AV and IoC.

I get IoC.

I allcapsraged a bit.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Does anyone else see this change as being beneficial for Horde players? Personally, I lose most of my AV and IoC games and win most of the others (with an overall win ratio of about 60%)

10+ Year Old Account
    thats just you. ITs broken, not yet confirmed by blizz but you can clearly see that it is.

Yes it is.

Read a post stating it wouldn't be coming into effect until 25th. Hope this is true and it's not just bugged and it stays this way.

its weird it seems to be selective of when it wants to work for me, wednesday 4 hours of none stop pvp got all BGs apart from the blacklisted ones, today first 2 both av and ioc which i have blacklisted reblacklisted them and didn't get them again.

i'm beginig to think blacklisted bgs really means favorite bgs.

blacklisted wsg and tp.

got randomed into wsg twice. then afked for an hour for food. queued up again. wsg.

fml.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blacklisted IoC (obviously) and Strand. Still got them. Obviously broken.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i'm beginig to think blacklisted bgs really means favorite bgs.

blacklisted wsg and tp.

got randomed into wsg twice. then afked for an hour for food. queued up again. wsg.

fml.
    I want WSG, and i never get it>_<
    Anyway i black listed EotS and SotA and i still get them all the time (most of the time)
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”