10+ Year Old Account

Power Auras: Spec Specific Aura Help

So, title might be confusing, so this is what I've done. All my aura is pretty simple, the Aura lights up when the spell is off CD, and when it is on CD, it fade to 30% opacity and shows a timer for how long it is til its available. Pretty simple, will add complexity later, but gotta have a baseline right? Anyways, the spell is Circle of Healing, and the issue I'm running into is that when I switch to Shadow spec, the off-CD aura shows, as it thinks the spell is off CD even though I can't even learn/cast it, so I have a 30% opacity aura with an infinite timer. Very annoying.

Now, I know of one solution, assign the aura to "Spec 1". I don't want to do this, if "Spec 1" ever changed to Disc (which it may, or spec 2 might change to double holy for some reason, etc.....), then for every "Spec specific" aura, I'd have to go change that line, and with the current interface, I'd really rather now (kinda hard to use, powerful tho, but hard to use). Is this a flaw in the design? Is there a super secret "Spell off CD and Spell Castable/Exists"? Or maybe with use of the Event/Triggers to use a WoW API call to figure that info out?

Did you try checking the "Known" option under Activation?