Thread: hunter rage

hunter rage

Why can hunters be silenced? I can see arcane shot and the pet revive but kill command and camo? I have been playing my hunter for years and I guess most people just dont silence hunters because I didnt know it was possible.

It's not a big deal. be glad we can't be interupted when we cast our focus regen ability like mages and warlocks seem to want to happen.

Kill command is us shouting at our pets to attack so it makes perfect sense that it can be silenced. Especially since Warriors can't use shouts or thunderclap when silenced.

10+ Year Old Account
    you also cant use traps or change aspects while silenced, more ppl needs to realize that ;]

We can be silenced now? I only knew of traps being impossible to use while silenced. Never knew any of our shots could be.. Hmm, what do you know..

The funny thing is this isn't new, nothing was changed. Far as I remember it's always been possible. At least we can still use most of our abilities.

Fun fact: Warriors can be silenced too, and can't use shouts or thunderclap when they are.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    The funny thing is this isn't new, nothing was changed. Far as I remember it's always been possible. At least we can still use most of our abilities.

Fun fact: Warriors can be silenced too, and can't use shouts or thunderclap when they are.
    Shouts aren't such a big part, they are just buffs, and no silly man uses Thunderclap that much in PvP.

But with Hunters, you can prevent us from using our primary nuke for BM. :x

wow...you're qqing about a dmg ability, while the thing that really matters for competitiv play you're ignoring?
    how about losing a kill opportunity because you were silenced while you used scatter to land your freezing trap, but as the silence runs off so does your scatter.

1200 players
    Last edited by Flaim; 2012-11-11 at 10:07 PM.