Quote Originally Posted by Nekkid View Post
    Just did Spine 25HC on my Lock, 584 equipped.
    Was pretty heavy as I was not able to dispel the debuff that kills you - idk why, just didn't work. So all I did was to survive with Unending Resolve and my own absorb / heal. Took me ~11 minutes. :/
    Fel imp's dispel doesn't work now, you should use regular imp instead, maybe that's the reason?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Fel imp's dispel doesn't work now, you should use regular imp instead, maybe that's the reason?
    Could be possible, but doesn't matter, it's possible anyway. :b

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just sac your imp.

Just FYI, I can no longer solo Heroic FL at IL 565.

Checked MSV today. Everything that was soloable before patch is soloable now. Stone guards are joke now, Feng has different strat (we should face-tank him and reset tank stacks via kiting), gara'jal is currently impossible imo, but shouldn't be a problem at lvl 100. Spirit kings now also have another strat (face-tanking), kite crazy one when his energy is above 50. Elegon is easy, use ember tap to heal yourself, but enrage requirements are still tight. Haven't try WotE yet.

Upd. Checked WotE. Seems impossible now, but I'm not sure, fell free to try, maybe they are killable
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2014-10-26 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Just sac your imp.
    I'll echo this, spine is pretty trivial if you sac the imp, I don't think the "normal" imps dispels work (or if they do, they seem inconsistent, wish we still had the old targeting reticule dispel with sup).

Might want to change talents for MOD though, jumping platforms with sacrifice seems to cause odd behavior, summoning your pet back each time you jump and often pingponging you back to the previous platform. The fights easy enough that I've taken to just dismissing my pet and doing the fight without.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I'll echo this, spine is pretty trivial if you sac the imp, I don't think the "normal" imps dispels work (or if they do, they seem inconsistent, wish we still had the old targeting reticule dispel with sup).

Might want to change talents for MOD though, jumping platforms with sacrifice seems to cause odd behavior, summoning your pet back each time you jump and often pingponging you back to the previous platform. The fights easy enough that I've taken to just dismissing my pet and doing the fight without.
    I noticed the ping ponging on the platforms, but I think that's a bug having to do with the jump flipping you around, and if you try to move forward before fixing which direction you are going it makes you jump straight back to the previous platform. Aside from 25H madness is super easy, 25H just requires actually dealing with the bloods on the last phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post
    Just FYI, I can no longer solo Heroic FL at IL 565.
    10H or 25H, because 10H should be perfectly fine.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I noticed the ping ponging on the platforms, but I think that's a bug having to do with the jump flipping you around, and if you try to move forward before fixing which direction you are going it makes you jump straight back to the previous platform. Aside from 25H madness is super easy, 25H just requires actually dealing with the bloods on the last phase.
    I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Sac. Your pet will be resummoned every time you jump platform and that seems to cause some antics with the talent.
    Dismissing the pet fixed it entirely for me, I'd be incredibly surprised if that was just a coincidence considering I was getting the issue on every jump until I did that.

But, as you said, the fights pretty darn easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Sac. Your pet will be resummoned every time you jump platform and that seems to cause some antics with the talent.
    Dismissing the pet fixed it entirely for me, I'd be incredibly surprised if that was just a coincidence considering I was getting the issue on every jump until I did that.

But, as you said, the fights pretty darn easy.
    The ping pong not so much, I had the issue even while using Sup and also had the issue on my paladin. I also noticed it seems like when you jump you land a little closer to the edge these days, but that could just be me looking for an explanation as to why this is happening.

So how is Patchwerk 25? Does he still hit like a truck?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    So how is Patchwerk 25? Does he still hit like a truck?
    Complete joke now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patchwerk has been a joke for quite a while. >.<

On the plus side, actually spent some time yesterday dealing with 25H spine... Had tried it a couple times before, only to get to the last plate and get rolled off quite randomly. Not a fun time! MoD was like kicking midgets through a field of poppies vs. the fight prior. One shot easily. That platform jump...buggiest thing I've seen in eons. Jump to a platform, get turned right back around. Rinse and repeat. Half the time I didn't think I'd make it. Would've almost preferred the bug which used to exist back when current where you could simply fall right off the edge.

I find keeping a couple bloods alive on h.madness with RoF is great for chaosbolt spam and ember tap. I used a voidlord but could have probably just gone sac. Half the time when I jumped platforms I didn't notice his lack of presence or would watch him "tank" from the side/underside of the platform (shadow shield orbs gave him away lul). That said I did use my portal to cross platforms and it sidestepped the buggy jump mechanics. Its pretty much up for each jump so long as you are only going one platform at a time.

I wonder if MSV at least will see some changes to give us a chance at farming for the elegon mount when the expac drops and it officially becomes a legacy raid? Maybe make garjal skippable or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    I find keeping a couple bloods alive on h.madness with RoF is great for chaosbolt spam and ember tap. I used a voidlord but could have probably just gone sac. Half the time when I jumped platforms I didn't notice his lack of presence or would watch him "tank" from the side/underside of the platform (shadow shield orbs gave him away lul). That said I did use my portal to cross platforms and it sidestepped the buggy jump mechanics. Its pretty much up for each jump so long as you are only going one platform at a time.

I wonder if MSV at least will see some changes to give us a chance at farming for the elegon mount when the expac drops and it officially becomes a legacy raid? Maybe make garjal skippable or something.
    Gara'jal will certainly be soloable in wod, no doubts in that. In fact, I'm sure with some , khhhm, "clever use of game mechanics" (i mean exploit, so no explanation here) the boss is killable now

10+ Year Old Account
    My lock is in...hmm, TI gear (496?) as I don't raid at all. I'm interested in getting the Ulduar set, the purple one, I think Heroic or something? How easy/hard is Ulduar as Afflic? I've never even set foot in that place before, so I'd probably need to read up on the fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    My lock is in...hmm, TI gear (496?) as I don't raid at all. I'm interested in getting the Ulduar set, the purple one, I think Heroic or something? How easy/hard is Ulduar as Afflic? I've never even set foot in that place before, so I'd probably need to read up on the fights.
    All of the 25N fights should be soloable perfectly fine, some of the easier hard mode fights as well. Fortunately you only need to do normal mode to get the T8.5 set (Conqueror's Deathbringer set).

- - - Updated - - -

Also for the mods, are we still planning to close this thread and start a new one for WoD (seeing as most of the information in this thread is outdated)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Should be trivial.

I can solo it on my shadowpriest which I have no experience playing, is wearing timeless isle gear at best (and a trinket from WOTLK on my first run iirc).
    The bosses were a joke before the stat squish, let alone after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Also for the mods, are we still planning to close this thread and start a new one for WoD (seeing as most of the information in this thread is outdated)?
    Not sure the reasons, since it's all about old content and people are still posting all about that and the fact in WoD, it'll still be considered old content. Just need someone to make a guide-like thingy and tack it on the first post, then voila... updated. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Not sure the reasons, since it's all about old content and people are still posting all about that and the fact in WoD, it'll still be considered old content. Just need someone to make a guide-like thingy and tack it on the first post, then voila... updated. =P
    1. There's around 100 pages of outdated information in this thread, and everything up through the end of Cata 25H content will be a breeze at level 100. Someone new to the thread might try to read through some of the initial stuff before realizing that it is outdated, and then they have to try to figure out what page the relevant information starts on.
    2. Having a thread title that makes it obvious that it's the "Warlock soloing thread" will make it so we don't have the occasional hunter/monk/DK coming into the thread saying how to solo a given fight without realizing they are in the warlock class forum.

It isn't absolutely necessary, but it would help clean things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Checked MSV today. Everything that was soloable before patch is soloable now. Stone guards are joke now, Feng has different strat (we should face-tank him and reset tank stacks via kiting), gara'jal is currently impossible imo, but shouldn't be a problem at lvl 100. Spirit kings now also have another strat (face-tanking), kite crazy one when his energy is above 50. Elegon is easy, use ember tap to heal yourself, but enrage requirements are still tight. Haven't try WotE yet.

Upd. Checked WotE. Seems impossible now, but I'm not sure, fell free to try, maybe they are killable
    If you wouldn't mind, mind sharing your strat for the Stoneguard? My buddies and I all want to give them a try and we're all in 540ish gear now.