Deleted

I need help finding an old game.

Hello , It's been on my mind now for a few months a game that i used to play years ago ( maybe around 2000 not sure).
    The problem is i can't remember the name of it at all, so all i can do is tell you what it was about and how it kind of looked like.

Details :
    - It looked animation wise like neighbours from hell ( the people in it) with a combination of tycoon games.
    - It was a strategy game , what i can remember was that you had an old building factory and you would improve it , hire secretary, accountant, lawyer and worker . You would invent things or improve them ( what comes to mind was toilets) , you would patent the invention , deals with the mafia, etc.
    - Most of the game is just around your own factory and maybe see a little of your competitors in an outer view.

So yeah, sorry guys if it's not much to go on, but that's all i can remember. Thank you

15+ Year Old Account
    Business Tycoon Online? Came out ~2010.

Do you know if it was within the Tycoon family of games or not?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Hey Bakis, no that's not the one, it wasn't online. And i doubt it was from the tycoon family. The camera gameplay was room to room and from inside ( not from an upper view point) . It really was like neighbours from hell animation/characters but at desks , working, etc . Thanks for answering tho'

10+ Year Old Account
    Factory Mogul or Gadget Tycoon? Came out in 2001. Sounds like what you are talking about.

http://www.gamespot.com/factory-mogu...eview-2862363/

http://www.gamespot.com/images/28623...hare.&cvr=g4G1
    Last edited by time0ut; 2012-09-01 at 03:46 AM.

Deleted
    Factory Mogul!!!! that's the one! Thank you very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Factory Mogul!!!! that's the one! Thank you very much
    No problem. Have fun!