Elder Scrolls Online MMO

You knew it would be sooner or later!

THE ELDER SCROLLS: ONLINE

After 20 years of best-selling, award-winning fantasy role-playing games, the Elder Scrolls series goes online! Experience this epic adventure on your own or together with friends, guild mates or thousands of alliance members. The choices you make, from the alliance you join, to the character you create and the battles you fight, will shape your destiny and the world of Tamriel.

The Elder Scrolls Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) set in Tamriel, the ancient land that includes the provinces of Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Skyrim. The game takes place 1,000 years before the events of Skyrim during the Age of Heroes. Embark on an epic adventure to save the land from a seemingly unstoppable evil in a sprawling storyline that can be experienced on your own or with friends.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/

10+ Year Old Account
    Old news is old news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sorry, but the game was announced what? Before E3 I believe. We've known this for quite some time. Hell Gameinformer even has an issue on it.

My apologies, I've not heard of this and usually I am up to date on news like this.

To the mods, please delete this thread.

Last edited by Penric; 2012-09-01 at 11:35 AM.