Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    New patch notes

Zombies AI has been improved. They are also more dangerous now.
    Fixed some crouch/prone issues going over objects.
    Fixed a bug that would make some players invisible.
    Grass is now visible on all quality settings
    Fixed bug with some items spawning in the air.
    Fixed bug with changing backpack in game.

Oh yea November 4th is getting closer and closer meaning NDA will be lifted soon!

P.S

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BITCHES, may zombies smack you in the face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the "more dangerous zombies" only because of Halloween?

Also, I have 2 of the 48 hour beta keys if anyone wants them just PM me.
    My keys are gone.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-10-31 at 03:12 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    think they are not working yet, if they are noting on the site about it

Zombies can attack you from what seems like 15 feet away. You can no longer out run the zombies because of this increased attack range. If you run out of stamina from sprinting, expect to die now. The developers are trying to make the zombies harder. Giving them an unrealistic attack range isn't the way to go. Why not just increase the amount of zombies and have them move towards noise and gun fire.. Like in DayZ.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2012-10-31 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    think they are not working yet, if they are noting on the site about it

Guest keys are working.

First, if You have a Guest Key that You will redeem:

- 1) You need to download the game client from "thewarz.com/download"

- 2) Run the client and when You get to a screen where it says "Login" and "Register" click "Register"

- 3) Now listen carefully. "The person who You got the code from(!), needs to give You his/her email address (only address) that he/she used to buy the game, and You put that email address in the first row. In the second row, You put the code that You got from the person.

- Profit. Fill in Your information and the game starts to download.

I was looking to stream some WarZ today. I thought the NDA was lifted on the 31st. Instead, it will be lifted on the 4th.. Which ironically is my birthday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Zombies can attack you from what seems like 15 feet away. You can no longer out run the zombies because of this increased attack range. If you run out of stamina from sprinting, expect to die now. The developers are trying to make the zombies harder. Giving them an unrealistic attack range isn't the way to go. Why not just increase the amount of zombies and have them move towards noise and gun fire.. Like in DayZ.
    I've not played the game for around a week, as the game is a mess right now.

I still read their forums though and they are denying zombies have this long a reach. It may just be server lag making it seem they are that far away.

I'll test it myself so see if these complaints are true or not when more map is opened up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I've not played the game for around a week, as the game is a mess right now.

I still read their forums though and they are denying zombies have this long a reach. It may just be server lag making it seem they are that far away.

I'll test it myself so see if these complaints are true or not when more map is opened up.
    They aren't denying it, but they are locking/closing threads about it because everyone keeps making threads. It is already in the known bug list.

Apparently they increased the range so that people couldn't jump on cars but it ended up not working the way they intended. (that's not officially why, but that seems to be the common consensus)

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I really hope there is no global inventory option, at least for hardcore characters. It's much more interesting to not have stock of food and guns ready for you if you want to create a new character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really disappointed they haven't opened up more of the map yet. Hopefully the devs will keep other promises then I guess >.>
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu88 View Post
    Awsome stuff man saw the pics. Just sent you another message.
    Definitely not the same person, no sir.

How's WarZ going so far than? Any features that stand out as being particularly good or bad? I'm following DayZ personally but hoping that WarZ is doing well and running smoothly before DayZ comes out (if it isn't already), bit of competition to make the dev's work harder . That and if DayZ bombs I have a backup game .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Guest keys are working.

First, if You have a Guest Key that You will redeem:

- 1) You need to download the game client from "thewarz.com/download"

- 2) Run the client and when You get to a screen where it says "Login" and "Register" click "Register"

- 3) Now listen carefully. "The person who You got the code from(!), needs to give You his/her email address (only address) that he/she used to buy the game, and You put that email address in the first row. In the second row, You put the code that You got from the person.

- Profit. Fill in Your information and the game starts to download.
    then it will look like many people who got a guest pass from some randoms on a forum will not going to be able to play if its that way. Well if i look out from my own perspective i would never give my email out to some random

10+ Year Old Account
    Well! they opened up more of the map not long after I complained sadly I work tomorrw bright and early so I wont be checking it out till that night. To save the OP a bit of work thought I'd post these too.

Map size increased
    New Zombies!
    Special Halloween Zombies
    Zombie attack distance reduced slightly
    Zombie damage reduced
    Increased the pick up range for items to fix an issue with items on top shelves
    Fixed bug with showing undefined in options when switching to custom settings
    Melee detection radius lowered.
    Text now informs you if you were killed by a Zombie or Player
    Fixed zombie ragdoll affects.
    Optimized grass on low quality settings
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Gibzombie View Post
    I've found ammo a few times in alpha.
    Ah, you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying the only way to get ammo was to buy it, but rather that the only time that ammo would be available for purchase is during the alpha.

Anyway, I played for a short while to see how it ran. I only got about 10 FPS, but it was definitely playable. I walked around in some woods and noticed a guy following me, so I shined my light at him to let him know I could see him. He shined back and left me alone, so I figured he might be friendly. A short while later I noticed him trying to sneak up on me through the grass, and he pulled out his flashlight and charged me. I beat him to death and took his granola bar. Now I have a civilian kill on my record. =(

Will trade Planetside 2 beta keys for a guest pass to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment zombies aren't dying, I smashed a zombie with a flashlight and a hammer for over a minute and nothing, quite game breaking when you have to run from every zombie.
    The new zombies and animations are a good addition, grass on lowest setting is nice too.Need to fix zombies and make them killable before I can enjoy this game properly.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    At the moment zombies aren't dying, I smashed a zombie with a flashlight and a hammer for over a minute and nothing, quite game breaking when you have to run from every zombie.
    The new zombies and animations are a good addition, grass on lowest setting is nice too.Need to fix zombies and make them killable before I can enjoy this game properly.
    Zombies die just fine if you hit 3-4 times on the head.
    Anything else is pointless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Zombies die just fine if you hit 3-4 times on the head.
    Anything else is pointless
    Ill give it a go, I was under attack by 3 zombies so was a bit panicked, thouhgt a minute of whacking mindlessly would net me a few head shots :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Ill give it a go, I was under attack by 3 zombies so was a bit panicked, thouhgt a minute of whacking mindlessly would net me a few head shots :S
    It is possible there could have been a bug, but I just finished playing after about 2 hours and I had no problems with zombies.

Move along.

Zombies are too easy now. I can literally stand there and they deal no damage.