Deleted

Arkham City on Steam, includes Catwoman?

I bought Arkham city on release for 360, and sold it a bit later to get Skyrim. With that new copy I got access to all the Catwoman stuff (In simmilar style to the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network), but what I want to know is, do I get the same content with the Steam/Digital version?

This might seem silly, considering I'm not exactly forking out for it, but If I remember correctly the PC version was released after the 360/PS3 versions, and the Steam page has no mention of the Catwoman DLC, and it isn't offered as an extra pack like the Robin Bundle. This leads me to assume either one of two things, it's "built" into the game or isn't available for PC.

Thanks!
    Desp.

I bought, it includes Catwoman and Nightwing. In campaign you play sometimes with Catwoman. Nightwing just in challenges.

**edit: theres no GOTY edition.
    Last edited by Blackdecker; 2012-07-21 at 10:59 PM.

Deleted
    Catwoman becomes openly available to switch to at some point, that I can remember.

And a GOTY edition is planned for later on this year. I thought about waiting untill then before I bought the game, but I couldn't pass it up for 6 pounds

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I've been able to play as Catwoman in some parts of the game, Nightwing & Robin can be bought as DLC.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    I bought Arkham city on release for 360, and sold it a bit later to get Skyrim. With that new copy I got access to all the Catwoman stuff (In simmilar style to the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network), but what I want to know is, do I get the same content with the Steam/Digital version?

This might seem silly, considering I'm not exactly forking out for it, but If I remember correctly the PC version was released after the 360/PS3 versions, and the Steam page has no mention of the Catwoman DLC, and it isn't offered as an extra pack like the Robin Bundle. This leads me to assume either one of two things, it's "built" into the game or isn't available for PC.

Thanks!
    Desp.
    I went out and bough batman arkham city for my computer about a month ago and i was wondering why i didn't have a catwomen DLC code. asked a guy i know at gamestop and we both learned with the PC verson of the game the catwomen DLC is already on the disk. so to answer your question the catwomen DLC is in the game for the PC u don't need a code.

because the market for used PC games really isn't there they didn't swet making a DLC code for it on the pc just console's.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-09-06 at 10:08 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carpet13 View Post
    Hi, I'm Ethan at Mechanist Games, an Indie games developer. We created an browser mmo under the name City of Steam. It's great to share our first title here with you in MMO Bomb. The following is the Alpha news about this game.
    When you copy-paste your ad's, can you atleast have change the name of the website you post it on?
    This is not MMO Bomb bro.