Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knock knock
    who's there?
    Boo
    Boo who?
    Why are you crying?

LOLOLOL man that one is funny. Here's another hilarious one.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get to the other side!

LOL oh man im hilarious.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a blatant copy, and a bit awful. But here goes.

"Knock knock"
    - Who's there?
    "9/11"
    - 9/11 who?
    "You said you'd never forget!"

Deleted
    One afternoon Paddy and Mick were having a pint at a pub across from a brothel. For the craic, they sat in the front so they could watch the comings and goings across the street. The two lads were shocked when a Presbyterian minister walked into the brothel.
    "Begod," says Paddy, "that's a shame to see a man of the cloth going bad!"
    A while later a Jewish rabbi walked into the brothel.
    "Ah," says Mick, "wouldja lookit that! Tis a shame to see the Jews giving in to temptation as well!"
    More time passed and a Catholic priest walked into the brothel. Both men sat up in their bar stools with concern. Paddy turned to Mick and says in a whisper -
    "Didja see that, Mick? One of them girls must be on the deathbed!"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea if this one was already posted.

A women enter in a storehouse and ask to the cleck:

Women: good morning i wanted to buy 1kg of broculis.

Clerk: im sorry madam we do not have broculis.

Women: what a shame i really wanted to buy 1kg of broculis. How about 0.5kg of broculis?

Clerck: Madam we do not have broculis.

Women What a same i really wanted to buy 0.5kg of broculis. How about 0.25kg of broculis?

Clerck: Madam how do you spell dog in hotdog?

Women: D-O-G

Clerk: Very well madam. How about cat in catrastropic.

Women: C-A-T

Cleck Expledid madam. Finaly how do you spell fuk in broculis.

Women: We have no fuk in broculis.

Cleck: exactly madam we have no fuking broculis.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Sry for spelling and others mistakes.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine...

What do you call lesbian poets?

Cunning linguists.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a hydrogen atom says to another, "I think I lost my electron!" And the other asks "are you sure?" And the first replies, "I'm positive!"
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This one is a little rough but hey its only joke right ?

Pole, German, Russian, and Jew are flying in a plane. While they are over the ocean, the plane have malfunction, and they need to drop some cargo. First goes German and says "You know guys we have alot of that in germany" and throws treasure chest away.
    After a while they have another malfunction, this time Russions says "You know guys we have alot of that in russia" and also throws treasure chest away. They keep flying, and jew another malfuntion. Now goes jew and says "You know guys we have alot of that in israel" and also throws treasure chest away. They are very close to landing when there is yet another malfuntion. This time goes pole, and says "you know guys we have lot of that in poland" and throws jew from plane.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-09-27 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    The fishstick joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did the lover say to his salad?

Lettuce be together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernae View Post
    Guy 1: What's the difference between toilet paper and a shower curtain?
    Guy 2: I don't know, what?
    Guy 1: So... it was you.
    Ahahaha of fuck, like all jokes were boring so far and then.. this!!

Deleted
    Heard this today and made me laugh quite hard. I don't know if it will be funny to you, but in Romania there is a stereotype about cops being incredibly dumb.

Officers are boarding a 2 level bus to go in a mission. Everyone is settled and as the bus leaves the station and starts accelerating, the cops upstairs start screaming and yelling. Freaked out, an officer from downstairs asks them what happened.

-WE DON'T HAVE A DRIVER!!

My girl caught me blowing my dick with the air dryer, and asked what I was doing? Apparently "heating your dinner" wasn't a good answer.

Who's the biggest prostitute in history? Ms. Pacman, for 25 cents that bitch swallowed balls till she died.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a father, a son, and George W Bush are on an airplane. Suddenly the engines die and a wing falls off at 36,000 feet. The pilots immediately grab their parachutes, shout "good luck!" and jump. There are only two parachutes left. So George Bush says, "I'm the leader of the free world, the President of the most powerful country in the world, they need me alive." So he grabs a pack and jumps. The father then looks at his son and says "Son, I've always loved you and you have a long life ahead of you, take the last parachute and go." To which the son replies, "it's okay Dad, Bush jumped out with my backpack."
    Putin khuliyo

what do you call a fly with no wings??

a walk

These jokes....to funny hahaaha~

WoW joke time.

A Tauren, a Troll and a Forsaken are captured while raiding an Alliance town. As punishment, they are made to cross the Tanaris desert with only one item of food to keep them alive. If they survive the crossing, they have their freedom.

The Tauren says, "I'll take a watermelon. I can drink its juices to stave off dehydration."

The Troll says, "I'll take a coconut. It's lighter than a watermelon and will sustain me just as well."

The Forsaken looks thoughtfully at his comrades and says, "Actually, can I just have a fork?"

My jokes were so good they got deleted and I got in trouble for posting them.

A man walks into a bar with a cheese sandwich under his arm. "A pint of Guinness for me and the cheese sandwich," he says to the barman.
    "I'm sorry, sir," replies the barman, "we don't serve food in here."

10+ Year Old Account
    A french, an italian and a german man are going to be executed by guillotine. The frenchman is first, the executioner tells him to lie down and straps him unto the device and pulls the trigger. But the blade doesn't move. "Ah, well" says the executioner "looks like god doesn't want you dead, you are free to go." So he is released and the italian is next. Again, the executioner tells him to lie down and straps him down. But just like before, the blade doesn't move when triggered and the man is released too. Finally, it's the germans turn, but just as the executioner tells him to lie down, he answers: "No way I'm going to lie down there before that thing is properly fixed and gauged!"

10+ Year Old Account
    My country. /zing

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.