Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MMO -Champion world migration

The deal will be this:

You'll only have 1 world to pick between all the worlds below, and it means that the chosen one needs to be picked by everyone who participates here.

So i'm making this as a poll system, for the moment this thread will be about suggestions and about how to organize the polls between categories of worlds so it can be a balanced vote each round.

each round will long last 3 days (or more if it is too short or too long...)

(click)

(quality will be improved later)

(Well i found this image somewhere in the internet and i thought "hey, where will the people of MMO wants to live according to this list?", also that the image is not finished yet, will add texts eventually)

Feel free to say if there's a world you'll like to be included.
    Last edited by Nightfury Treann; 2012-09-08 at 10:47 PM.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

As awesome as a lot of the worlds seem like they'd be, most of them would fucking suck unless you were the main character. Even with Pokemon, there's a ton of organized crime, people trying to end the world, and there was at least one war.

So, I'm going to go with the Sims. At worst, I die in a house fire, drown, or get abducted by aliens.

dammit, i need to fix The Sims part, it has the WoW logo lol
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Oh, I suggest just tallying up votes for a few days and making it bracket style like the previous tournies. Probably would be the easiest way to do it, albeit it wouldn't be entirely fitting.

i was thinking of making rounds of 6 worlds and the first 3 ones will pass the next round, well the bracket mode is good idea, but it will take a little more time like the last one.

well making it as bracket mode will have to choose well all the possibilities of fair encounters

Deleted
    Gensokyo!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    As awesome as a lot of the worlds seem like they'd be, most of them would fucking suck unless you were the main character. Even with Pokemon, there's a ton of organized crime, people trying to end the world, and there was at least one war.
    This is my line of thinking as well heh. As much as I love DBZ and Death note etc, If I went there I'd just be a normal guy stuck on a planet with incredibly powerful people/demons.

But I think worlds like Digimon and Pokemon are viable. I could catch a nice team of pokemon The sims is the least violent but depending on which sims it is, there are vampires and stuff!

Deleted
    Lord of the Rings. Hell yeaaaaaah.

Middle Earth, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Straight up Foxhound. I'll follow in the footsteps of Big Boss and Solid Snake....Raiden will bow to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Avatar world seems like the most fun, but FF seems like a close second..........

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 04:17 AM ----------

Oh sh#t, just noticed the My Little Pony logo. Better hide this thread from that the My Little Pony thread.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-09-02 at 08:17 AM.

Transformers. As a human, the worst that will happen to me is Optimus Prime will have to hide from my mum, and Megan Fox will get sacked before I get a chance to nail her.

I'll stay away from Soul Eater because I don't want a nose bleed every time I look at a girl.
    Last edited by Blackmist; 2012-09-02 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    Pokemon , you don't have to be a maincharacter in this world everyone can get one so...
    (Actually have been dreaming for this to happen for 10 years now xD , but don't tell. )

Ponies, no doubt about that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Oh sh#t, just noticed the My Little Pony logo. Better hide this thread from that the My Little Pony thread.
    There will be ponies, you can't hide from it.

OT: Pony!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Avatar world seems like the most fun, but FF seems like a close second..........

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 04:17 AM ----------

Too late.
    To Equestria!

To Equestria we all go

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything it takes to make the ponies lose.
    Last edited by Wass; 2012-09-02 at 03:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Anything it takes to make the ponies lose.
    The Fallout universe could be interesting too, but that's not an option. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    The Fallout universe could be interesting too, but that's not an option. D:
    Are we only discussing the rules here, or can we suggest different worlds?