Queing for WvWvW as a group?

Has anyone found a way to que up for WvWvW as a group yet?
    my example:
    Yesterday My fiancee, her father, and I tried to sign up for WvWvW at the same time. Her father and me got in after about 10 minutes, but my fiancee still hadnt gotten in after 40 minutes, when she just gave up…
    This for us could potentialy become a problem since one of the reasons we bought this game was to play in WvWvW together (us being old DAoC players).

You can't queue for WvWvW as a group.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiraz View Post
    Has anyone found a way to que up for WvWvW as a group yet?
    my example:
    Yesterday My fiancee, her father, and I tried to sign up for WvWvW at the same time. Her father and me got in after about 10 minutes, but my fiancee still hadnt gotten in after 40 minutes, when she just gave up…
    This for us could potentialy become a problem since one of the reasons we bought this game was to play in WvWvW together (us being old DAoC players).
    If you really really want to get in at the same time, queue all at once, and then sit in one zone without using teleports and/or zoning anywhere. It may be a superstition or an urban myth, but at least it seems to work for me every time. If I stay in the same zone, I usually get into the wvw reasonably quickly (within 1-2 hours), even at primetime Jade Quarry (probably most, or 2nd most populated server in NA).