There was no out of game discussion about the game.
    It was solely about my infraction/ban when I revealed my role (after being removed from the game), which I didn't know I wasn't allowed to. Anyways, that whole debacle has been settled.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    There was no out of game discussion about the game.
    It was solely about my infraction/ban when I revealed my role (after being removed from the game), which I didn't know I wasn't allowed to. Anyways, that whole debacle has been settled.
    Oh it'll never be settled, you'll see. Trust me on this. It's what you get for trying to be like the great Lysah...

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Oh it'll never be settled, you'll see. Trust me on this. It's what you get for trying to be like the great Lysah...
    I wasn't trying to be you in the slightest. It was a misunderstanding, a miscommunication.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You went through all the threads?! Stalker!

I don't know, I stand by what I said. It's just a little weird when you're playing alone and there's this group of people also in the game who socialize outside of the game thread. I don't think that you guys will discuss roles in particular, but when it comes down to me or your social friend in a tough call that could go either way, I think you're more inclined to choose him over me. Or maybe you'll call out something someone said that will be useful in that setting.

Oh well, Caterpie thread rank 1.
    of course I did, don't you?

Anyways do you want the players of this game not to talk to each other. theres nothing wrong about discussing mafia in general. Trust me when I say these two things.

A: noone would ever even dare to reveal anything about mafia in that thread. the worse you would get is " hey wass you paying attention to the game?" IF anything was revealed EVERYONE would get mad and report it. It's not taken as lightly as you think.

B: social friends don't mean anything in mafia. I'm not going to keep Someone alive because I'm friends with someone. I will yell, swear and cuss at my best friend if it means I meet my win conditions. In the game all I care about is MY win condition, everyone else can go chew on nails for all I care in the game. Outside of the game I hope they are having fun though. What my opinions are in game don't not always reflect what I really think. for example my last gambit. I don't think the town played bad and the mafia played amazing. It was just something to help me win, and I meant nothing by it.

so overall you really don't need to worry about friendships outside of the game.

except for lysah, she one cold beatch inside and outside of game
    *licks lysah*

Deleted
    I might have mentioned this before, but survivor role is really retarded if town allows them to roleclaim. Scum have 0 reasons to NK them and if town won't lynch them the role gets kinda stupid. Just this game, the survivors outnumbered everyone. The only reason town won at the end was because Survivors decided to take the boring approach and keep siding with the town

With that out of the way, I'm going to need some estimations of how many players will be in next game. The game will be a Cult game and I've got the game comp set for 20 and 30 persons, dropping roles according to how many will play

This isn't a binding contract that forces you to play but just say something here if you are planning to play. Sign up thread will be up within few days and game will hopefully start next Friday

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm planning on playing. Got no wedding fairs (that I know of) coming up, I've had my yearly dose of the flu, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be employed any time soon.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I might have mentioned this before, but survivor role is really retarded if town allows them to roleclaim. Scum have 0 reasons to NK them and if town won't lynch them the role gets kinda stupid. Just this game, the survivors outnumbered everyone. The only reason town won at the end was because Survivors decided to take the boring approach and keep siding with the town

With that out of the way, I'm going to need some estimations of how many players will be in next game. The game will be a Cult game and I've got the game comp set for 20 and 30 persons, dropping roles according to how many will play

This isn't a binding contract that forces you to play but just say something here if you are planning to play. Sign up thread will be up within few days and game will hopefully start next Friday
    Planning to play but not sure if I'll be able to be as active as I normally am now that I'm working again.

Survivor roles are fine, town usually goes for survivor roles when not sure about anyone else and if all scum seem to claim survivor roles then survivors will start to die plenty. If I felt I was in a position to lead the town on day 2 I'd have convinced everyone to lynch Krayzy on day 2 as it would have been the more strategic lynch at that point. In the end though it was probably better for us to have Krayzy alive (since he seemed to play on town side) than to have Falbacca alive since Krayzy had a more useful role.

I'll be playing.

Survivors decided to take the boring approach and keep siding with the town
    KUKUKU it might have been interesting if the survivors did try to kill the town. That would have been fun to watch.

I'm going to need some estimations of how many players will be in next game. The game will be a Cult game
    *slowly pronounces* "Cult...game..." I see. What is that? I swore someone said that you were just going to do a regular mafia game. I guess that's what a cult game is?

Either way, I wanna play! I'm pro engineer. I can build a bridge or fix your house's electrical system or invent new medicine for the doctor or whatever.

I always play.

I'll be in.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    KUKUKU it might have been interesting if the survivors did try to kill the town. That would have been fun to watch.
    Not if Survivors try to meet their win condition. Only easy for Survivors to side with scum when they know they have numbers.

*slowly pronounces* "Cult...game..." I see. What is that? I swore someone said that you were just going to do a regular mafia game. I guess that's what a cult game is?

Either way, I wanna play! I'm pro engineer. I can build a bridge or fix your house's electrical system or invent new medicine for the doctor or whatever.
    Cult starts with 1 player with a recruit ability. Each night he recruits 1 new player to join the cult; When the recruiter dies the mafia no longer adds members. Generally game is determined based on how fast town can figure out who is the recruiter. Sometimes there is a limit to the amount of players a recruiter can add if the cult also has a killing ability. Possible to win in Night 1 if there are no other scum parties, but the longer the game goes on it becomes much much harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    we should have awkward win conditions for certain roles. Idk what we could do though.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

player wins after living 7 days

player wins if they are lynched after day 3

player wins when all the cops are dead

player wins when they deactivate a bomb.

Player wins so long as the last scum to die was a SK.

Player wins if they've received at least one vote during each day phase.

First two that come to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    well yeah, but mafia is so random that it'd be unfair with some of those(like living x amount of days). I feel it'd have to be something they can(reasonably) control.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Just act super scummy and my second one is reasonably achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    we should have awkward win conditions for certain roles. Idk what we could do though.
    Player wins if he lives until valentines day?

player wins if they hammer two people

player wins if they do not vote for 4 consecutive days