Poll: Are you forever alone ?

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nope! Happilly married. with a little girl.

(good job i didnt say 'to' )

the simple trick (and this is coming from a guy who is overweight and not a looker, yet is married to a girl who finds size 8 clothing large for her!) is confidence, and humour, Ive always been a firm believer that you can laugh a girl into bed. (so long as you dont make her laugh her way out of it!)

if you have the 'boohoo's about your life, you will end up alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    I just feel like I should chime in and say this thread is hilarious.

From the guy saying he's got a waifu from the front page, to the guys claiming men are persecuted for not having a foot long dick or whatever, to those who are those who've given up making excuses and are just mildly depressed. Makes for one hell of a thread on the biggest forum for train wrecks on the web.
    No excuses here sir, I just enjoy my time with what I do, why would I need someone else to attempt to make me happy when the only one that can do that is myself?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - you would be wrong.

I used to be married, I've had 3 girlfriends in my entire 50 years of life.

Problem is - once you don't play tennis for a while, you have to play tennis to get good at it again. Problem is - finding people who want to play tennis with a crap tennis player.

Ok - apologies for the crap analogy
    Sounds like an excuse. You want to be with someone? You can be with someone. There are people who want you, unless there's something seriously wrong with you, and heck, even then, there are people. Late in his life, my great uncle got with a terrible ugly (my opinion, mean it may be) woman, but they're happily married. He had very little experience with women and heck, he has a speech impediment.

There is never no hope, and there are always things you can do. 50 is not too old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    the simple trick (and this is coming from a guy who is overweight and not a looker, yet is married to a girl who finds size 8 clothing large for her!) is confidence, and humour, Ive always been a firm believer that you can laugh a girl into bed. (so long as you dont make her laugh her way out of it!)
    You can. My siblings and I all look like we aren't related; My sister is blonde, I have brown hair, and my brother...well he's a ginger in the worst way. He'll even call himself that. He had tons of acne growing up and is not very attractive, but he dated some of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life. He's married to a hottie now. Never was my brother without a girlfriend growing up because he was so confident and funny.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-09-15 at 10:43 PM.

Deleted
    I guess.

21, single.

Have been in a couple of relationships, so I guess "Forever" doesn't really apply.

Don't really have the time to "look" for someone, but if I bump into something hey, why not
    Last edited by mmoc2be3b3a67c; 2012-09-15 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post

if you have the 'boohoo's about your life, you will end up alone.
    Not in my experience. Maybe if I'm drunk and he makes me laugh he'll get a snog, but otherwise no. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    Not in my experience. Maybe if I'm drunk and he makes me laugh he'll get a snog, but otherwise no. :P
    Yes, we've all established that looks are a priority for you. Thankfully, not all women think the same way - a good sense of humour and self confidence are fantastic qualities to have and certainly make up a part of the package that makes a person attractive.

Deleted
    im very socially awkward (damn you genetics!) so i find it hard to even make friends let alone talk to girls, but everybody who knows me says im a nice bloke to be around, but my main issue with girls/women is "breaking the ice" so to speak :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicky View Post
    Yes, we've all established that looks are a priority for you. Thankfully, not all women think the same way - a good sense of humour and self confidence are fantastic qualities to have and certainly make up a part of the package that makes a person attractive.
    Eh? Looks are just as much a priority as kindness, honesty et al.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Eyup I'm forever alone, Not because I'm ugly, wich I most certainly am.

But because I 'm not interested in the average female, I don't want a barbie or make up addict, don't want a weak thing that's scared of getting her shoes dirty, or is scared of germs and bugs.I need a strong one, one that can have some fun and some adventure without worrying about such silly things.

And quite frankly, where I live, these girls are rare to say the least, infact I'll go as far as to say I've only met one in my entire lifetime.
    That said I'm not depressed by any means, I'm quite happy with my life, but that doesn't change I'm "forever alone"

Maybe you need to move to another area! I am female and I don't like those types of girls either, even as friends. I have been a "tomboy" my whole life and a hard worker. I am not scared to get dirty or work hard. I enjoy being outside except for spiders and bees because I am allergic. I buy clothes because I need them and I don't ever wear make up (actually don't even own any).

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I've had a few relationships and lot of one-night stands when I was younger.

But how things are now I'll probably end up forever alone. Looks aside I've not met a female thats not taken and whos even relatievely interesting as a person. And who would like me as I am. I'm a quite easy-going, fun loving but quite lazy and flegmatic/apathic person.
    And I have no plans in engaging in a relationship just for the sake of having a girlfriend. There needs to be something in her that makes me interested at an intellectual level.

That being said, I cant even get them one-night-stands anymore but thats more about me gaining weight and becoming hairy. And my one-night standards still being in "2006" is a slight problem as well. But thats my own fault and no I cannot really do anything about it.

And well, stopping being an arrogant douchebag probably has some effect as well. And not really liking going out anymore as I did more than enough of that during my younger years.

Here's a picture for reference....

/probablyforeveralone

EDIT: The elderly female in the picture is my mother, just FYI :P

I'm female and I think you look just fine in your 2012 picture! Actually, I think you look better in your 2012 one than your 2006 one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by detri View Post
    im very socially awkward (damn you genetics!) so i find it hard to even make friends let alone talk to girls, but everybody who knows me says im a nice bloke to be around, but my main issue with girls/women is "breaking the ice" so to speak :/
    It's funny, i have the exact opposite. I get into conversation quite easily and in general get complements for wittyness etc, but i have more of a problem reading the signs at the end of the conversation. So i end up walking away without asking for a phonenumber or date more often then i need to haha.

Ah well, everyone has it's handicap i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I've had a few relationships and lot of one-night stands when I was younger.

But how things are now I'll probably end up forever alone. Looks aside I've not met a female thats not taken and whos even relatievely interesting as a person. And who would like me as I am. I'm a quite easy-going, fun loving but quite lazy and flegmatic/apathic person.
    And I have no plans in engaging in a relationship just for the sake of having a girlfriend. There needs to be something in her that makes me interested at an intellectual level.

That being said, I cant even get them one-night-stands anymore but thats more about me gaining weight and becoming hairy. And my one-night standards still being in "2006" is a slight problem as well. But thats my own fault and no I cannot really do anything about it.

And well, stopping being an arrogant douchebag probably has some effect as well. And not really liking going out anymore as I did more than enough of that during my younger years.

Here's a picture for reference....

/probablyforeveralone

EDIT: The elderly female in the picture is my mother, just FYI :P
    If you're not getting girls and you look like THAT, you're either A) really unlucky, B) Really awful with communicating or C) Too picky. A is bound to wear off eventually, and B/C are able to be changed.

Where's my gamer girl who actually likes gamer guys?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
    Where's my gamer girl who actually likes gamer guys?
    I've dated a few gamer guys I met on WoW back when I was 15-16, and I'm never going near 1 again. :P

I've dated a few gamer guys I met on WoW back when I was 15-16, and I'm never going near 1 again. :P
    LOL, dating guys you met at when you were 15-16? That's so young.

You ever actually meet?

Well there's your problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
    LOL, dating guys you met at when you were 15-16? That's so young.

You ever actually meet?
    Yes, but no-one got far enough for me to care about them. It was just because I was rather new to online and I guess naive.

Probably, I'm shy, average looking, dress weird, not particularly smart or interesting, and I don't really go to places where people meet up. My diet's terrible too, so there'll be no romantic dinners at any point.

That coupled with being a hopeless romantic makes life hellish and lonely a lot of the time, and waking up from my daydreams sucks. At least I can hug a pillow at night. Q _ Q

http://i.imgur.com/zAC0Z.jpg

I look dreadful :P

I'll get a better one tomorrow. XD
    Hey guys

hey

hey

give me attention

http://i.imgur.com/zAC0Z.jpg

I look dreadful :P

I'll get a better one tomorrow. XD
    You know, there are simpler ways to get attention. And you can get paid for them too.

OT: No, I'm alpha as fuck.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2012-09-16 at 12:59 AM.