Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Multi rank 1 Resto/Balance Druid Hotted, starting youtube channel!

Hey guys, I dont know if this is the right forums to post this on, but since my channel will be pvp focused, ill leave it here.
    www.youtube.com/user/hotted89
    Expect high lvl of 2s,3s,5s, and rbgs from the top RBG team in the US.
    I hope I see you guys soon!
    Last edited by hottedlol; 2012-03-30 at 07:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    This guy is on my server. He is good. Real good. And he is currently whooping Athene and Killars ass in 5s if Im not very much mistaken. And I'm not.
    Go Hotted and go Shadowmoon!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

I like Caesar salads. I'll be the first to admit it. But what I really can't stand is a salad with way too much dressing on it. It really ruins the salad.

Your post is so drenched in frustration and sarcasm that it's really ruining my salad.

Played against you on my pve hero shaman earlier this week farming up my gear for that toon. I played like ass but your positioning and cd usage was top notch as always! Had alot of fun playing you and good luck with your channel!

Cool, will have a look every now and then, play resto druid as main alt so I'm sure I could pick up a trick or two.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Hope to see new videos soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    Played against you on my pve hero shaman earlier this week farming up my gear for that toon. I played like ass but your positioning and cd usage was top notch as always! Had alot of fun playing you and good luck with your channel!
    thank you!!

I just leveled my Druid to 85 and I have a question. Should I go Feral or Balance for PvP? Balance looks very interesting and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Cay View Post
    I just leveled my Druid to 85 and I have a question. Should I go Feral or Balance for PvP? Balance looks very interesting and fun.
    It honestly depends on who you have to play with. Moonkins dont have a ridiculous amounts of comps to play with... its like Firemage moonkin Priest/pal or Lock shaman Moonkin. ( thats for 3s). Moonkins are more powerful in 5s because they can spread more damage in shorts period of time.
    Ferals have a lot more setups to play around with: Kittycleave(Holy pal, feral, war), Junglecleave(Hunter Feral priest). Feral rogue priest, Lock feral Shaman and so on.

It mostly just depends on who you have to play with...I cant say that balance isnt fun because i love balance and resto. The main thing about balance is knowing how to keep the scale even between doing damage and kiting.

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 09:03 PM ----------

If any1 has questions, feel free to write them up on this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Sand Wigger View Post
    This guy is on my server. He is good. Real good. And he is currently whooping Athene and Killars ass in 5s if Im not very much mistaken. And I'm not.
    Go Hotted and go Shadowmoon!
    athenes a good player. o wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cbrp...e2FAAAAAAAAEAA

Dara mactire edited a clip of mine and put it in their channel check it out if you`d like!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    athenes a good player. o wait
    Athene is good, are you implying he isn't? Though he isn't end all to all or a "pro" but he is by no means a bad player.

Nice channel, looking forward to your videos I play Ret but on AT 3.3.5 :3
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Athene is good, are you implying he isn't? Though he isn't end all to all or a "pro" but he is by no means a bad player.

Nice channel, looking forward to your videos I play Ret but on AT 3.3.5 :3
    Maybe Athene is not a bad player, but he is not on gladiator level or better. He is (in)famous for other reasons.

Btw. I guess they close threads here if their only purpose is to advertise youtube channels...

Its not my only purpose. I said i would answer any questions and was hoping discussions arise..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Maybe Athene is not a bad player, but he is not on gladiator level or better. He is (in)famous for other reasons.

Btw. I guess they close threads here if their only purpose is to advertise youtube channels...
    The rule for the PvP forum is that each person is allowed 1 thread to advertise their stuff. Most of the threads disappear within a month, so there was never a reason to smack people and lock threads that would more than likely vanish within a week if not a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Don't get me wrong, I like this kind of threads as they are informative, interesting and fun. I don't agree with the mmo policy to close threads due to youtube channels.

I just remembered this incident, that's why I wrote that comment:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ies-amp-more!?

As my main is a hunter, that would have been a very interesting thread for me. Why did they close it? It was very similar to this one, though in a different forum.

Ive played on Hotted's RBG team...real quality player.

<- Bonquiqui btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get me wrong, I like this kind of threads as they are informative, interesting and fun. I don't agree with the mmo policy to close threads due to youtube channels.

I just remembered this incident, that's why I wrote that comment:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ies-amp-more!?

As my main is a hunter, that would have been a very interesting thread for me. Why did they close it? It was very similar to this one, though in a different forum.
    Each forum has their own rules about things like advertising and such. Some forums consider just about any youtube linking to be advertising and some don't. What I stated was the PvP forum rule.

I can't speak to the other forums. You'd have to ask people with better knowledge of those specific forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Hey guys, i just got a new video out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSxc...g&feature=plcp
    I also started streaming at http://www.athenelive.com/hotted

If you guys have any questions , let me know

I guess you didn't know that he has been rank 1 several times then in BC? Not gladiator level huh?
    BC was harder anyway.