Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Holy shit February already? DAMN YES!
    Lol. I was thinking " That far away? Damn!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Lol. I was thinking " That far away? Damn!"
    Hahaha, but I expected it to come out in June for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just picked up XCOM:EU/EW and I was thinking holy crap I need to finish this in 8 weeks!
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

I'm currently doing a playthrough with the (now finished) Long War-mod. XCOM 2 is looking pretty great, I think I might even pre-order it.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Hearing Xcom 2 makes me think of throwing grenades under water and lobster men.... *shivers* scary!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    lobster men.... *shivers* scary!
    The bane of my existence...

Literally. I'm allergic to shellfish.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Hearing Xcom 2 makes me think of throwing grenades under water and lobster men.... *shivers* scary!
    There must be an underwater expansion to x-com 2. So sayeth the scriptures.

I remember attacking under water bases and leaving my whole unit in the entry and just taking one guy in with a drill gun, pistol and lots of alien grenades and beating the base, save every move, always leave enough action points to take out a charging lobster man with drill gun and when you find out where the brain aliens were toss grenades there after reboot before they see you. Get to the center and take the base out. One man wrecking ball with no risk of losing your entire crew due to someone flipping out and shooting your own crew.

In the original game on double or triple decker alien ships where the upper floor was bigger than the bottom you could use the flight suit to vertically move up and pass through the upper level floor against the back wall cutting through the security and firing pinch points of the entire alien ship. Good times.

In the last Xcom if you make your entire team female you get a 'Amazon' achievement on xbox live.

Northernlion has started a Lets Play of Xcom2. He has a pre-release and was authorized to show it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Northernlion

Unfortunately he's terrible about making playlists.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I really hope they will handle advent a little better than EXALT. I was kinda bummed when in the end of exalt line there was no real big reveal, just mission that allows you to gain some cash if you don't ruin enviroment.

Also, advents leader should be named Mangela Erkel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I really hope they will handle advent a little better than EXALT. I was kinda bummed when in the end of exalt line there was no real big reveal, just mission that allows you to gain some cash if you don't ruin enviroment.

Also, advents leader should be named Mangela Erkel.
    Yeah, because Angela Merkel really can't do wrong /sarcasm mode off.
    If you don't live in Europe, I forgive you. If you do live in Europe; Head, Arse, Out.

In other words, let's leave subjective, but preferably all, reality out of fictional content.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2016-01-08 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Yeah, because Angela Merkel really can't do wrong /sarcasm mode off.
    If you don't live in Europe, I forgive you. If you do live in Europe; Head, Arse, Out.

In other words, let's leave subjective, but preferably all, reality out of fictional content.
    Relax, that was just a joke...tho i can totally imagine her defending chrysalids.

And speaking about chrysalids, i wonder if they even make it since now sectoids reanimate zombies.