Deleted
    "Because RANDOMNESS is AWESOMENESS! XD"

- random Youtube commenter, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Good choices. I dont like ryze, and i dont play brand, but good choices either way.
    Well i wanted to pick up some of those nice halloween skins, vain i know. But its also more champs into my pool.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I probably wasn't paying attention closely..
    Possibly.

I find it amusing that I sometimes correct my english teacher's grammar, when my own is far from perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Well i wanted to pick up some of those nice halloween skins, vain i know. But its also more champs into my pool.
    I want to pick up some skins for characters i actually play, like malphite . . . oh and i still need to buy foxfire ahri, because i love that skin and ahri is pretty much my favorite character in the game and has been since her release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. That's really . . . REALLY crazy. . . . o-o i'm glad i dont get less than 79% in classes I actually care about.
    Yeah, I get 5 points per day. -3 for 2 screw ups or more on homework, -5 for failing test, -5 for not showing up, -5 for not having homework (and -5 each day you don't produce that homework) -3 for being late or leaving early, -3 for no pen. All tests are pass fail and you can only miss 5% of the questions before you fail. And they are additive. So if you fuck up your homework and fail a test its -8. 15 point threshold for each grade letter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Which lectives did ya took in high school?

Psychology, French, Spanish and Driver's ED plebster race here.
    Too many to list... uhh Wood shop, photography, sculpturing, jewelcrafting, journalism, sign language.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Which lectives did ya took in high school?

Psychology, French, Spanish and Driver's ED plebster race here.
    electives? All sorts of things. Health, art (four different arts: clay, painting/drawing, photo and fashion), guitar, tech, gym . . . . yeah, a lot. most of them are mandatory too. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Possibly.

I find it amusing that I sometimes correct my english teacher's grammar, when my own is far from perfect.
    I never correct anyone when it comes to english, because my english is horrible. funny thing is, it's my first last and only language

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Too many to list... uhh Wood shop, photography, sculpturing, jewelcrafting, journalism, sign language.
    that's a lot of new professions

is blizz adding them in the next xpac?
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Yeah, I get 5 points per day. -3 for 2 screw ups or more on homework, -5 for failing test, -5 for not showing up, -5 for not having homework (and -5 each day you don't produce that homework) -3 for being late or leaving early, -3 for no pen[/B]. All tests are pass fail and you can only miss 5% of the questions before you fail. And they are additive. So if you fuck up your homework and fail a test its -8. 15 point threshold for each grade letter.
    I'd insta-fail
    ;__;
    I basically kissed my teachers asses in school, got through it all doing like 5 pieces of actual homework.

Yeah, I get 5 points per day. -3 for 2 screw ups or more on homework, -5 for failing test, -5 for not showing up, -5 for not having homework (and -5 each day you don't produce that homework) -3 for being late or leaving early, -3 for no pen. All tests are pass fail and you can only miss 5% of the questions before you fail. And they are additive. So if you fuck up your homework and fail a test its -8. 15 point threshold for each grade letter.
    That's really crazy. My god i hope my shit isn't like that. Well, then again, most of my classes are going to be studio classes (going to be taking mostly art classes i'm sure) sooo hopefully they aren't like that in terms of grading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I'd insta-fail
    ;__;
    I basically kissed my teachers asses in school, got through it all doing like 5 pieces of actual homework.
    I've missed 10 points... both tests. I failed Fridays test by 1 point for a stuuuuupid mistake. So stupid.

I can fail the rest of the tests and still pass with a C, which meh. I don't want to do that. I can still get an A

10+ Year Old Account
    Super spoilery spoilers: Synopsis for Season 3 episode 3:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/1...and-title.html

I...I think this might be going too far...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really crazy. My god i hope my shit isn't like that. Well, then again, most of my classes are going to be studio classes (going to be taking mostly art classes i'm sure) sooo hopefully they aren't like that in terms of grading.
    It weeds out the idiots that are like, HURR AUTOMOTIVE IS EZZ in 2 weeks. Kinda amusing. They drop like flies.

Its a hard class. But its fun.

It weeds out the idiots that are like, HURR AUTOMOTIVE IS EZZ in 2 weeks. Kinda amusing. They drop like flies.

Its a hard class. But its fun.
    Hard but fun is always good. Hard but not fun is bad. Like AP chem. because fuck AP chem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard but fun is always good. Hard but not fun is bad. Like AP chem. because fuck AP chem.
    Chem is worst science subject.

Biology master race. Physics is ok too.

Chem is worst science subject.

Biology master race. Physics is ok too.
    Physics master race, sorry bud. I'm kind of surprised I dont care about bio more than I do, because I can learn a lot on how the body works in biology and that CAN help when it comes to art. Physics not as much, but potentially, depending on what I do. Chem . . . no, fuck chem. Won't need it at any moment in my life ever after high school.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Physics master race, sorry bud. I'm kind of surprised I dont care about bio more than I do, because I can learn a lot on how the body works in biology and that CAN help when it comes to art. Physics not as much, but potentially, depending on what I do. Chem . . . no, fuck chem. Won't need it at any moment in my life ever after high school.
    I remember learning about genes. That kinda blew my mind.

My Biology teacher was a huge Beavers fan, so as a Duck fan I got to make fun of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Good night golden. Sleep well.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 10:14 PM ----------

I remember learning about genes. That kinda blew my mind.

My Biology teacher was a huge Beavers fan, so as a Duck fan I got to make fun of him.
    Genes are interesting. I loved learning about the systems of the body (cardiovascular, respiratory etc). it's very interesting.

I've got English, Norwegian, PE, Social studies, and a couple of media classes.