10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Good.

I'm going to do the same.
    One time I used the ladies restroom at McDonalds instead of the Mens on accident. I didn't even realize it until I came out of the bathroom and everyone was staring at me.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Oh yes, Yugioh has a lot of power creep. It took looking at how MTG does things to realize it, but once I did I decided I wasn't going to touch the actual cards.

And I was telling Runeweaver good night. lol
    Magic's power creep at least makes some sense, as creatures used to suck hardcore, but Yugioh's will not stop. Watching a new episode of Yugioh Zexal, I do that sometimes, they literally played their entire hand, one played 5 creatures, 3 becoming 1, thanks to their numbers and synchro bullshit, then chaos number changing it, using all of their abilities, then top decked for the rest of the episode while saying "WHAT!?" to almost everything even though it should not be surprising to them at all.

Plus I hate Yugioh because of every single deck have a singleton of each card and suddenly they get the one that helps them, like it is Batman's utility belt from the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    what comic?
    and frey youve never seen ace ventura......i am sadden by this news
    You haven't heard of the two Adventure Time comics? One I think is just called Adventure Time and the other is Marcelene and the Scream Queens. Both have like 6 comics so far.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.

I'm going to do the same.
    Its not even that bad and the people involved didn't care, but I was super embarrassed.

What is the most embarrassing thing you have doe on your life?
    Talking to you.
    I'm kidding you're cool.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Magic's power creep at least makes some sense, as creatures used to suck hardcore, but Yugioh's will not stop. Watching a new episode of Yugioh Zexal, I do that sometimes, they literally played their entire hand, one played 5 creatures, 3 becoming 1, thanks to their numbers and synchro bullshit, then chaos number changing it, using all of their abilities, then top decked for the rest of the episode while saying "WHAT!?" to almost everything even though it should not be surprising to them at all.

Plus I hate Yugioh because of every single deck have a singleton of each card and suddenly they get the one that helps them, like it is Batman's utility belt from the 70's.

You haven't heard of the two Adventure Time comics? One I think is just called Adventure Time and the other is Marcelene and the Scream Queens. Both have like 6 comics so far.
    oh those honestly i havent bothered with them

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

It isn't other people that I have that problem with, it is me. I used to be able to use my own extreme criticism for myself to do pretty good art, and anything else for that matter, but I can no longer get out of my own criticism. I haven't been able to for a very long time, probably because my home life shows me I won't ever be able to have a life as long as my mother is around and I continue to take care of her. My leash doesn't go very far.
    I hear you on the crappy home life. My dad and I are currently living with and taking care of his parents, and we'll do so until they die (which will certainly be within ten years). That fact alone means I probably won't even be dating again until they've passed on. It also means I've resigned to not put others into the same situation when I get older.

Have you tried postponing the criticism? I.E. telling yourself you'll look at something once you've finished it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Tsk. Well then. Being your own critic can be the worst possible thing. Sometimes you just need to ignore yourself and get shit done and improve anyways. A lot of things you described as having an interest in can be improved upon by yourself. It just takes time. Also, i'm 100% sure you know people who are willing to help you improve in anything you wish to do. Like, if you wish to get good at art again, I will gladly help you in any way I humanly can, just because I love seeing artists progress and get better and all that stuff. Sure, i'm not the best, but still. I'm improving, even through my own self despair, which comes along often, since I often compare myself to other people I know who are BRILLIANT.
    Thanks. I just really need to start working at it again. There are a lot of things I need to work on.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...erandlouie.png
    little something i working on my god damn legs still dont look right
    The guy on the right seems odd, but I think it might just be him being half colored in.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now Blue Eyes is so very useless thanks to the amazingly stupid fucking retarded power creep Yugioh has been doing since it's inception.

Have a good night Jack.
    My friends and I play without Synchro or Xyz monsters.

Dude, I have this card called "honest" that I used versus my friend. He managed to summon a blue eyes shining dragon, and I destroyed it in one turn due to my honest card.

+

Comrade Swordsman of Landstar

+

Axe of Despair

+

United We Stand

+

Blast With Chain

+

Mage Power

=

Armed Samurai - Ben Kei with 5900 attack and the ability to attack five times in one turn.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I just really need to start working at it again. There are a lot of things I need to work on.

The guy on the right seems odd, but I think it might just be him being half colored in.
    don thats manga meister my alter ego on deviant art
    and the other is loui a very good companion on the multiverse traveling ship the Golden Nine

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

what comic?
    and frey youve never seen ace ventura......i am sadden by this news
    I've never seen Ace Ventura either! There's quite a number of "must see" movies I haven't seen.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

oh those honestly i havent bothered with them
    Normally I wouldn't either, but my brother is a comic book nerd and he gets them so I read them when he is done with them. They are alright, nothing fantastic, but Adventure Time is always awesome. The current one has them going to the future and there is a robot war with the Candy Kingdom, because BMO made Finn and Jake robots.

I hear you on the crappy home life. My dad and I are currently living with and taking care of his parents, and we'll do so until they die (which will certainly be within ten years). That fact alone means I probably won't even be dating again until they've passed on. It also means I've resigned to not put others into the same situation when I get older.

Have you tried postponing the criticism? I.E. telling yourself you'll look at something once you've finished it?
    The last thing I drew I didn't care if it wasn't the best thing ever. Not sure why that one was different, but the story I want to do, an MLP AMV thing, is something I want done perfectly for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070419235819/yugioh/images/1/12/ArmedSamuraiBenKeiDR3-EN-C-UE.jpg[img]
    +
    +
    Axe of Despair
    +
    United We Stand
    +
    Blast With Chain
    +
    Mage Power
    =
    Armed Samurai - Ben Kei with 5900 attack and the ability to attack five times in one turn.
    That's just fucking nuts.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070419235819/yugioh/images/1/12/ArmedSamuraiBenKeiDR3-EN-C-UE.jpg[/mg
    +
    +
    Axe of Despair
    +
    United We Stand
    +
    Blast With Chain

Mage Power

=

My friends and I play without synchro or XYZ summons either. we find it pretty stupid.

Also, that combo is like . . . da fuck? ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen Ace Ventura either! There's quite a number of "must see" movies I haven't seen.
    trust me youll laugh until you have an ulser

+
    +
    Axe of Despair
    +
    United We Stand
    +
    Blast With Chain
    +
    Mage Power
    =
    Synchro is what Fusion monsters wanted to be in the first place, except keep the monsters it needed to make it normally and throw out Polymerization, but add some other cost to it. Only Fusion monster ever worth it was Thousand Eyes Restrict.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just fucking nuts.
    My friends and I play without synchro or XYZ summons either. we find it pretty stupid.

I call it:

"The Pull of the Century"

because really, when am I going to get a pull like that again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Synchro is what Fusion monsters wanted to be in the first place, except keep the monsters it needed to make it normally and throw out Polymerization, but add some other cost to it. Only Fusion monster ever worth it was Thousand Eyes Restrict.
    Wasn't that the 0/0 monster Pegasus tried to cheat with?

That monster is much like Uril, the Mist Stalker, in that you are not going to stop him once he goes all Voltron on your ass.

Yeah. . . . if you look at it from a complete stat perspective then I agree. but there are some others that aren't too bad. I can't think of any off of the top of my head but meh, what ever :P

10+ Year Old Account
    All the elemental hero cards want to have a word with you

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wasn't that the 0/0 monster Pegasus tried to cheat with?
    Yeah, it's banned. I don't think it's ever come off the banned list, actually.