Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I don't get why it's so scary really.
    I think it's because stuff jumps at you or something. I don't find that scary but I can understand people who do, especially the ones who are always nervous or something.
    I don't know what's scary about slenderman though.

I don't get why it's so scary really.
    I never found anything scary in the slightest in Slender.

Also morning.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    I never found anything scary in the slightest in Slender.

Also morning.
    Good morning Ferret.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Well, as I see it, Fallout Equestria is about much more than Fallout meets pony, since the author actually wrote a story, not a fanfic.

It's literature. If you have no experience with pony, then you won't know the characters, and some of the very sad scenes will go unanswered for since you do not know the pony behind the poster, so to speak. But the story is independant, it stands for itself. The adventures of Littlepip is personal, the Equestrian Wasteland is all explained in it, since it is a whole new universe. And the great themes from the fic'; Love, melancholy, finding who you are, surviving, trust, friendship etc., they're all still present.

Like you can read it if you haven't played a fallout game before, you can read it if you haven't watched pony before. Though I would advise him to at least watch one or two episodes so he knows the names of the mane six and stuff. The good thing about FO;E is that it works with the characters long after the show. They might meet a background pony, but Littlepip doesn't know that that background pony is named Lyra, so the fic has to explain everything. And it does, and it does it well.

I hope that was somewhat what you were looking for :P
    Somewhat, but not quite. I was thinking more of the general plot, what's happening. I mean, I could say Lil'pip went out of her stable to search for a friend and got stuck in a cycle of survival, not only her own survival, but the rest of the world. But then, would that be a bit too generalized?
    You brought up some good points, so thank you for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    [video=youtube;fKgXGdAJ8Ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKgXGdAJ8Ak&feature=relmfu[/dvideo]

I'm enjoying this way too much.
    Mostly because I would react in a similar way, I can't stand horror games.
    Pff. They should play Silent Hill 2.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Somewhat, but not quite. I was thinking more of the general plot, what's happening. I mean, I could say Lil'pip went out of her stable to search for a friend and got stuck in a cycle of survival, not only her own survival, but the rest of the world. But then, would that be a bit too generalized?
    You brought up some good points, so thank you for that.
    Well, it starts with Littlepip leaving Stable 2 to find Velvet. But it expands into Littlepip understanding and helping the wasteland.

I would say the main plot of the story is the Wasteland. I many times asked myself when I read, if I was following Littlepip in the Wasteland, or if I was following the Wasteland as an entity, haunting Pip'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I have to go speak with my teachers so they can tell me how I should stop being bored during school.. As if that'll ever happen. Cya later.

Home home home \o/

Well I have to go speak with my teachers so they can tell me how I should stop being bored during school.. As if that'll ever happen. Cya later.
    Tell them to stop slacking and you wouldn't be bored.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Home home home \o/
    Home is good.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Well, it starts with Littlepip leaving Stable 2 to find Velvet. But it expands into Littlepip understanding and helping the wasteland.

I would say the main plot of the story is the Wasteland. I many times asked myself when I read, if I was following Littlepip in the Wasteland, or if I was following the Wasteland as an entity, haunting Pip'.
    Yeah, that's the thing, the story is so encompassing with multiple antagonists working, it's hard to pinpoint a direct line of what the general happenings are. That and there's the Fallout effect. We get to know the "bad guys," know why they are doing the things they do. "The Goddess" for example, turning everyone into an Alicorn to better survive in the wasteland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Yeah, that's the thing, the story is so encompassing with multiple antagonists working, it's hard to pinpoint a direct line of what the general happenings are. That and there's the Fallout effect. We get to know the "bad guys," know why they are doing the things they do. "The Goddess" for example, turning everyone into an Alicorn to better survive in the wasteland.
    Yeah, it's the fun thing about Fallout: It will never tell you that what you are doing is good or bad. It forces you to make hard choices, and it forces you to deal with the consequences. And like the games, FO;E shows that in a beautiful way.

10+ Year Old Account
    *wurk wurk*

Deleted
    I never read FO:E Or any other fanfic, really.
    and I don't plan to.

Yeah, it's the fun thing about Fallout: It will never tell you that what you are doing is good or bad. It forces you to make hard choices, and it forces you to deal with the consequences. And like the games, FO;E shows that in a beautiful way.
    Yup. And FO:E and PH really do the hard choices thing beautifully.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 12:15 AM ----------

and I don't plan to.
    Everyone is entitled to make their own mistakes.

Deleted
    I never read FO:E
    and I don't plan to.
    Well, if you don't like fics' it's justifyable.

I mean, there are many books I haven't read simply because I do not like reading books. But it's a good story

Deleted
    and I don't plan to.
    Cool.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 03:20 PM ----------

Was darksiders 2 really so bad that it's 17€ and not 50€ on steam now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Can't stay awake any longer. Tell ze Naro to stay up and stuff.
    Sleep well Trix.

10+ Year Old Account
    thread... dead?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 03:53 PM ----------

well.... seems like there's only one thing left to do... .... *runs through the thread... naked*
    Last edited by isi; 2012-11-14 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Can't stay awake any longer. Tell ze Naro to stay up and stuff.
    Aww.
    what if i said "no u"
    not that i would
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    thread... dead?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 03:53 PM ----------

well.... seems like there's only one thing left to do... .... *runs through the thread... naked*
    *pomf*

Seely your pet is being naughty.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    wow I can't play internet game on steam for days now, everyone seems to be just running in one place
    sigh I don't kno what to do