Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I feel I answered that before..
    Still silly! I keep spamming that until we can do dungeons together!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    True, I was watching I-robot though and it made me wonder if being human is truly better than being mechanical.
    Good question...depends on how you live your life in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is bored

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Anybody else know?
    50 kB is max

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is bored
    Blame Planetside 2.

Frey is bored
    Fre is bo...hugged *hug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Blame Planetside 2.
    No thanks. This game is stupid. Or the lag is stupid. I haven't figured out which

Deleted
    No thanks. This game is stupid. Or the lag is stupid. I haven't figured out which
    ...That's why you should blame your boredom on the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Still silly! I keep spamming that until we can do dungeons together!
    Stop being alliance then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hmm... I guess when dealing with the social sector, politically. If you turn it political, logic basicly equals money. When it comes to, for an example, hospitals and such, it's many times more episodes where it's best to be morally right than only thinking about the money in it, taking the logical way of numbers and figures. That is often the way too of police work, where a lot of criminal activity is getting shot down due to low cuts in the police force, making it hard for them to solve the rising crime that originates from the same problem.

I think it's a situational thing. But morality can save lives, no doubt.
    Oh, that made me think of an example.
    A high ranking officer could use a portion of his troops as bait whilst the rest of his -X- flank the enemy, this would however result in the smaller portion most likely being obliterated. This being in a situation where there wasn't many other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    can robots fap and have sex?
    Good point.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...That's why you should blame your boredom on the game.
    I'm just playing it because I have nothing better to do

Deleted
    Stop being alliance then.
    Horde sucks.

Deleted
    A high ranking officer could use a portion of his troops as bait whilst the rest of his -X- flank the enemy, this would however result in the smaller portion most likely being obliterated. This being in a situation where there wasn't many other options.

Good point.
    However, if he doesn't do that even more people get killed, so which one is morally correct?

Deleted
    I'm just playing it because I have nothing better to do
    But if the game was fun, then you wouldn't be bored.
    I guess I'm bored, but I can't be bothered to do anything. So instead I'm listening to music, reading the thread, and daydreaming about stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    But if the game was fun, then you wouldn't be bored.
    I guess I'm bored, but I can't be bothered to do anything. So instead I'm listening to music, reading the thread, and daydreaming about stuff.
    That's boring stuff. most of it.

Deleted
    Yeah exactly.

I'm actually watching a show right now called The Wire, about drug wars and such, and there's a good example inthere. The leutenant of the unit is under heavy financial cuts, so he is begging for more money to the counsilmen so he doesn't have to shut his operation down, and there's one of the counsilmen supporting it, because why are they even there if they can't stop crime? It's their job, of course the money needs to be correct, while another counsilman is arguing that if they needed the money for that, the counsil had to cut somewhere else, like schools or hospitals or even increasing the local taxes. Just to earn more dollars for the police to spend chasing criminals, trying to drown only one of the city's problems: drugs.

It's very captivating. It's a good question

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde sucks.
    Maybe just a little.

Deleted
    That's boring stuff. most of it.
    Daydreaming passes time.
    I didn't realize until now, thanks from saving me from YET ANOTHER BAN.
    You could always just replace the transparency with efeedc and make it a jpg image if you wanted to keep your previous one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah exactly.

I'm actually watching a show right now called The Wire, about drug wars and such, and there's a good example inthere. The leutenant of the unit is under heavy financial cuts, so he is begging for more money to the counsilmen so he doesn't have to shut his operation down, and there's one of the counsilmen supporting it, because why are they even there if they can't stop crime? It's their job, of course the money needs to be correct, while another counsilman is arguing that if they needed the money for that, the counsil had to cut somewhere else, like schools or hospitals or even increasing the local taxes. Just to earn more dollars for the police to spend chasing criminals, trying to drown only one of the city's problems: drugs.

More taxes isn't really that bad.. Untill you get to 60%+ of the income..

Deleted
    I didn't realize until now, thanks from saving me from YET ANOTHER BAN.
    I was just about to reply to your post, but you deleted it. I thought the website crashed ;__;

I found this and it reminded me of you. But also of Solazz. I take that as a sign.

Unclass ships are imminent.

However, if he doesn't do that even more people get killed, so which one is morally correct?
    Oh, but that would be looking in the back mirror.

In the moment he doesn't know how many will die if he just charges. For him, in the moment, it's either rely on skill and charge, or rely on strategy and be certain of manloss, though with that increasing the chance of victory.

Deleted
    Yeah exactly.

Wow, sounds like I need to watch that.

Maybe just a little.

I think if I were to put myself in that position, I would say ordering the troops to be bait would haunt me with guilt more.