Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Hey Hotted, are you still doing advice tuesdays? I remember you saying you'd get back into them but haven't seen anything since.

I am playing some Arena this weekend and will record a video for you to advice-over if you're lacking content to do it. I'd love to see them make a comeback and i'm sure it'll increase your viewership.

keep up the good work, you're one of the only WoW players i'm still subbed to on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnn your channel is still growing like the clappers, I am jealous. Gj though.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Hey Hotted, are you still doing advice tuesdays? I remember you saying you'd get back into them but haven't seen anything since.

I am playing some Arena this weekend and will record a video for you to advice-over if you're lacking content to do it. I'd love to see them make a comeback and i'm sure it'll increase your viewership.

keep up the good work, you're one of the only WoW players i'm still subbed to on youtube.
    Hey Wolfbane, yeah I definitely want to get back doing Advice Tuesday's! If you have footage don't hessitate in sending it!

@lol TJ, yeah. xD
    Today's video!

Today's video! Enjoy!

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 04:07 PM ----------

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your Moonkin gameplay has made me fall in love with my druid again, leveling him up to 90 now, your videos are amazing!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dachoson1 View Post
    Your Moonkin gameplay has made me fall in love with my druid again, leveling him up to 90 now, your videos are amazing!!!!!
    awww Thanks Dachoson! I'm really glad you like my videos Moonkins ftw!