View Poll Results: Is MoP worth coming back for?

Voters
203. This poll is closed
  • Yes

139 68.47%
  • No

64 31.53%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well, reading your mind I can say that... wait... only you can know. So, how about you get a month's subscription, try it out, and if you like it stay, of not leave it again. Or if you're lucky Blizzard already sent you a "come back for 7 days mail", check that.

Pay the 15 bucks and figure it out yourself OP, all you are going to get here is haters telling you to stay away and fanboys telling you that you will love it, which means its entirely decided by individual opinion. You can't base wether you will like something based on other peoples opinons. You have to experience it yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is. It's pretty easy to get back into things if you've been on a break (PVP-wise, you can get full Malevolent gear including wep within a day or three if you grind enough BGs/TB/Thunder Isle quests).

There's certainly no lack of things to do. You might feel overwhelmed if you're a completionist, especially starting late.

On the other hand, it does have much continuity of design with previous iterations of WoW, so if you were bored with the core of the game, you might find yourself bored again.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I voted no, but I think it depends on what you like to do

I found the leveling to 90 fun, but despite there being technically being tons of things to do at 90 (pet battles, LFR, dungeons, rated Bg's, Arena, senarios, dailies) I find that I only have enough time in the day to raid, do my farm for raid food mats and do dailies and it gets a little repetitive. Compared to other expansions I find myself getting bored a lot faster with MoP

15+ Year Old Account
    Altough i play it, i think best for me to vote is no.

Nothing spectacular going on.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

You have to decide for yourself OP.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

If you raid then yes. I wouldn't be playing right now if it wasn't for the fact that I'm in a dedicated raiding guild so there is a more to do.

Otherwise.. you might as well give it a try and see! There is a lot to do.

Deleted
    You all realize this thread was necroed?

Well Mods should close these threads just like the 'What Class should I play?' threads for the same reasons.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2013-03-21 at 04:50 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Well Devs should close these threads just like the 'What Class should I play?' threads for the same reasons.
    huh?

devs can close MMO-C threads?
    Blizzard own this site?
    That would explains many things indeed.

I don't always necro threads, but when I do they're from 2013.

Deleted
    Closing because of the two year necro.