15+ Year Old Account

I have an old WoW account, that isn't connected to battle.net

and I'm wondering if this account is forever lost, since I didn't tie it to battle.net yet? Is it possible to still access this account?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you know the PW and such which I'm going to assume you do, Then yes It's possible to tie it into your account.

yes here is a quote
    If your friend’s World of Warcraft account has been inactive since December 2009 (or longer), your friend must first associate their World of Warcraft account with a free Battle.net account before they can receive a Scroll of Resurrection. Tell your friend to see our Battle.net Account FAQ for information on creating a Battle.net account and merging their WoW account. After your friend has set up their account, you should be able to send them a Scroll of Resurrection normally.

Yeah, just just merge it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can I get free cata + 80 character etc if the ressurected account is merged with the ressurecter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    Can I get free cata + 80 character etc if the ressurected account is merged with the ressurecter?
    I believe so assuming it has the requirements to have an SoR in the first place, since you've stated It's been ''Dead'' for a long long time. Then yes you can get 80 and such

Yeah, that shouldn't matter, as even accounts in the same Battle.net account can resurrect each other.

( Damn your avatar, Alcatraz. There went my dinner. )

And you can get a free penguin(Mr. Chilly)
    If you need a SoR. I can give you 1 on EU

/pm me

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to turn my old accounts into battle.net accounts atm. I type in the old information on the ingame login screen, and I click the link it tells me to visit, but the link doesnt really tell me anything lol. I made a battle.net account, but how do I merge my old accounts with the bnet account? It seems bugged. I didnt have these issues when I merged my old account back when bnet was introduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to turn my old accounts into battle.net accounts atm. I type in the old information on the ingame login screen, and I click the link it tells me to visit, but the link doesnt really tell me anything lol.
    Well for one, What does it say? Or is a blank page? Clarification go go!

15+ Year Old Account
    When I click the link it takes me to a page that has two options.

"Activate a game key" and "Purchase a digital game"

No "enter your old account name and bind it to your new battle.net account!"

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 08:57 PM ----------

On the "merge a world of warcraft account" page it says the login is invalid, but on the in-game login screen it tells me that I have to convert it.

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 09:10 PM ----------

Ok I just merged one of my accounts. Now the second one. For some reason it says my email does not exist when I try to log in with it on hotmail.com. I was hacked and someone deleted it? That is my only explanation for the email being deleted. Do inactive emails get automatically deleted?

10+ Year Old Account

On the "merge a world of warcraft account" page it says the login is invalid, but on the in-game login screen it tells me that I have to convert it.

Ok I just merged one of my accounts. Now the second one. For some reason it says my email does not exist when I try to log in with it on hotmail.com. I was hacked and someone deleted it? That is my only explanation for the email being deleted. Do inactive emails get automatically deleted?
    Depends on what type of email the service was

Pretty sure you can attach any WoW account! It would be pretty stupid on Blizzard part otherwise, don't you think?

You may want to contact the email service provider, maybe inactive emails through hotmail get deactivated. I would call Microsoft and see what is going on, then if you need more call Blizzard and see what they can help with.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

how did you get past that invalid login thing? trying to merge my normal account with the one i just ressurected and it keeps telling me its invalid :\ was there something im missing with this? do i have to pay for game time for it, etc. D:

Quote Originally Posted by tittymunchertwopointo View Post
    sell it u can make a lot of money
    How about check the date of the thread?

oh wow really old thread
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tittymunchertwopointo View Post
    sell it u can make a lot of money
    Please double check dates, bumping up a 3 year old thread isn't helpful.