Deleted

Hotkey Manager v2 LoL

Hi MMO-champs!

Download : http://www.4shared.com/rar/DeFEI5K_/...l?refurl=d1url

Virusscan : https://www.virustotal.com/file/c657...8906/analysis/

i found this tool (i did not make it) it basiclly just type Miss Mid or Miss Top etc etc etc when you press specific keybinds. very usefull to just press Mouse 3 while last hitting

Riot has not approved this yet, be carefull with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot keys for LoL? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Hot keys for LoL? Why?
    good for solo queue to protect teammates and warn them that they might be ganked soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Hot keys for LoL? Why?
    Imagin you are top lane darius vs akali, akali runs away, either you forget to type SS or you miss few last hit doing so, its much easier with this just press (example : F1) done.

10+ Year Old Account
    F1: One keypress, well out of range for normal use (left hand pinky on Shift, fingers on qwer)

SS: Two keypresses, or better said - one key pressed twice - in a position where your hand is normally located.

Not sure how slow your typing is, but I sure as hell don't miss 'a few' last hits while typing ss. Maybe one at most if I'm not paying any attention. Alternatively, you could just ping, which requires no typing at all.

Deleted
    Can someone confirm this is not a shady program or anything like that? For a while I've been looking for a program where I can say "SS mid" and stuff with a single hotkey press, saves the bother of typing but haven't found anything so far. Would be lovely if this program does this and isn't shady.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    F1: One keypress, well out of range for normal use (left hand pinky on Shift, fingers on qwer)

SS: Two keypresses, or better said - one key pressed twice - in a position where your hand is normally located.

Not sure how slow your typing is, but I sure as hell don't miss 'a few' last hits while typing ss. Maybe one at most if I'm not paying any attention. Alternatively, you could just ping, which requires no typing at all.
    You're ignoring the fact you press enter to open and close the chat.

ring finger quickly tapping f1 for ss, f2 for re, f3 for dragon/baron timer And you can continue playing as normal.

manually typing ss or re will make you miss at least a few last hits, unless there are no enemy creeps about.
    you will first have to lift your hand out of the QWER position, press enter, type, then pressing enter again once again moving your hand.
    Don't forget, you can't last hit whilst typing also, as clicking on screen will take you out of the chat box.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

and there is big diffrence in typing SS in botlane and SS in mid, now the bot directtly types Miss Top Miss Mid Miss Bottom so it wont confuse your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusifer View Post
    Can someone confirm this is not a shady program or anything like that? For a while I've been looking for a program where I can say "SS mid" and stuff with a single hotkey press, saves the bother of typing but haven't found anything so far. Would be lovely if this program does this and isn't shady.
    its not a virus, but i dont believe this can get you banned, its just like jungler timer
    Last edited by mmoc142b61f548; 2012-08-10 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh.
    I bought a gaming mouse and macro'd MIA Top-Mid-Bot for each seperate lane to say while I'm jungling.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Hi all and thanks to using our Project.

Quote Originally Posted by fumi24 View Post
    Hi MMO-champs!

i found this tool (i did not make it) it basiclly just type Miss Mid or Miss Top etc etc etc when you press specific keybinds. very usefull to just press Mouse 3 while last hitting

Riot has not approved this yet, be carefull with it!
    Hi fumi24, thanks to support us like this.
    You are right, "Riot has not apporoved this yet" but, we don't asking for it.
    If our Programm to send Makros is a "cheat" because it hooks the Keyboard, you have to been banned too with any keyboard with "exotic keys" which need a seperate Driver (like Logitech) - because this Driver Hooks the Keyboard too.

We don't hooking Mouse and don't support any advantage in Gameplay.
    This App macroed 4 or more Keystrokes ([ENTER]ss[ENTER]) on 1 Key.

Our App is in an older Version still part of the Riot approved ACE Client
    And my Post for this App is still in German League of Legends Forum

Yes it isn't Riot apporoved, but must you write this red? :P

BtW: the Official Download Source is lol-hkm.de

Thanks to using our Project

Quote Originally Posted by Yusifer View Post
    This Programm is Open Source!
    Compile it by yourself if you don't trust it.
    Last edited by mmoc5441d59011; 2012-10-01 at 06:54 PM.

I think this is great. Not having to say ss or mia is awesome. This is especially helpful top and bottom adc.

Quote Originally Posted by Erattic View Post
    I think this is great. Not having to say ss or mia is awesome. This is especially helpful top and bottom adc.
    How is it less helpful for mid players? If anything, they say SS / MIA more often than bot and top.

While I love small, LoL-oriented tools, I don't get why there was a need for this one. Especially with all the hardware-based solutions too. (Most standard gaming keyboards)
    There are plenty of other free programs that can do this and a lot more, as well.

It wouldn't take many minutes to create a script which does this, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    It wouldn't take many minutes to create a script which does this, either.
    Interessting, how can it be, People asking in Autohotkeys Forum how their Scripts can send to LoL Client?
    Their Scripts only works in Notepad or Desktop Application.

Now the Answer is posted in this Forum, after more then 3 Months. Why?
    Because i saw it and posted the answer, otherwise they'll waiting many more Time.
    But okay, Autohotkeys isn't the only Script Language you can use for it, but it is like AutoIt the easiest Way.

I wanna see a Hardcore Gamer with less Coding Knowledge is writing a copy of this.
    I spend many DAYS! in this Application, like my Friend, the Father of this App.

It isn't the Best LoL Application which is existing in Web, i know.
    And i know there are some more Tools, which are similar to it.

And how many of this, are Easy to Use like our Application and how many of this are Open Source and Trusted with it?
    And which of your Open Source similar Application supports nearly all Special Keys of Keyboards and Mouses?
    And your self written Script Support them?

I'm Happy about every Feedback, praises and criticism
    But please with Arguments.
    Last edited by mmoc5441d59011; 2012-10-02 at 03:19 PM.