Deleted

Making the RAF/SOR a sticky?

Hi. Not sure if this is the place for this. :P

I spend a lot of time in the General Discussions forum a lot of time, and I see a lot of people making pointless threads asking for RAF/SOR or someone to level up with them.

So I thought it could be, maybe, a good idea in making the thread, Looking for RAF/SOR/Leveling partner? Post here!, a sticky?

I think it would avoid a lot of people making pointless threads, and wasting mods time by closing it and put the link, etc. By making it a sticky, I'm sure a lot of people will surely see the thread and post there instead of making a new thread.

What does everyone thinks about this?

Deleted
    Rule #4: Nobody reads stickies.

Deleted
    It was just an idea, because when I tried looking for that thread I had to go over 3 pages. Oh well! I tried. :P I think it would have helped.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah. stickies are notorious for being overlooked. I recommend everyone read the stickies that are in the forums you all look at. A lot of the mods have put a tonne of work into them and there is lots of good information to be found!

10+ Year Old Account
    We also have a tooooon of stickies in WoW General Discussion already, and the RAF/SOR thread tends to keep itself afloat anyway, so I don't think stickying it is really necessary.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ns-Map-and-FAQ!

That sticky in GenWoW has a link to RaF/SoR in it along with a bunch of other "timeless"/helpful threads. But as Treeston mentioned, nobody reads the stickies.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions