Galleon loot save removed?

Hello,

Last week when I killed Galleon twice, I got a piece of loot/bag only the first kill. This week however I received loot on wednesday and today I received a bag of gold on the second kill. No I did not use a coin for an extra roll.
    So anyone else encountered this? Did they remove the "save" from Galleon because his spawntimer is so low?

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    Hello,

Last week when I killed Galleon twice, I got a piece of loot/bag only the first kill. This week however I received loot on wednesday and today I received a bag of gold on the second kill. No I did not use a coin for an extra roll.
    So anyone else encountered this? Did they remove the "save" from Galleon because his spawntimer is so low?

Thoughts?
    Only had the chance to do Galleon once yet, but i did the Sha of Anger last thursday and friday, got loot both days.

Hmm without a coin right?
    I didn't expect it to happen to Sha too, because he is much more frequent in spawning.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    Only had the chance to do Galleon once yet, but i did the Sha of Anger last thursday and friday, got loot both days.
    I love Slackybort!

On-Topic: Our Sha will spawn hopefully within the next hour, and I'll see if I can get him tagged! If I get another chance at loot, I will be so happy! As for Galleon, he has yet to even spawn on our server since his first defeat on launch night. A whole week without him!

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed Sha on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Got gold and a loot roll window Tuesday. Got just the loot roll window Wednesday.

I'll jump in the next galleon kill this weekend.

Got loot Tuesday and loot roll window, 2nd kill to be determined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loot for Sha is limited to once a week. Loot for Galleon is not limited to once per week.