Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Progressing with the games. If further issues occur, we'll delay the remaining games and provide further details on when they will be played.

From Riot

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    its a great game to spectate but its hard to get behind it when their servers are so terrible. if this happened once or twice i could understand but this seems to happen at just about every single event i watch, multiple times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    its a great game to spectate but its hard to get behind it when their servers are so terrible. if this happened once or twice i could understand but this seems to happen at just about every single event i watch, multiple times
    Nothing to do with their servers. It's the venue's fault.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Nothing to do with their servers. It's the venue's fault.
    every venue has the same problem? i mean im not trying to get into a pissing match, but their servers dont hold a very good track record even on normal days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    every venue has the same problem? i mean im not trying to get into a pissing match, but their servers dont hold a very good track record even on normal days
    this has nothing to do with their servers. I've played games during the downtime and there has been nothing wrong. It's the internet at the venue.

Game three completely from scratch.

Yea, I been playing games in League throughout the day with no issues at all. It's not really League of Legend's servers but the capacity limit they are dealing with at the venue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for the other teams. If they have to play at a different venue, they aren't going to have a crowd to play in front of. Maybe they will give tickets out or something, but it won't be as big of a crowd if there is even one.

Like M5 are huge favorites, but they might not even get to play in front of a crowd.

Those guys look so tired, let the poor guys have a break and finish later this week.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Um... wait a minute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yea, I been playing games in League throughout the day with no issues at all. It's not really League of Legend's servers but the capacity limit they are dealing with at the venue.
    I'm not even sure it's a capacity limit thing, the tournament wouldn't be using that much. Obviously the bulk of the internet streaming is relayed from dedicated data centres belonging to twitch etc. All the venue has to do is cope with 10 people playing lol and the outgoing streams to the data centres, which quite honestly is not something that should trouble a modern venue.

The technical post mortem will be very interesting, if we ever get to see it, there wasn't the kind of grind to death I'd expect from a ddos, so maybe an equipment failure? Someone should be fired though, there should be backups and testing of those backups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um... wait a minute.
    hmm?

ten chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Not to mention the screen looking incident in one of the Azubu Frost vs. TSM games that costed TSM a first blood opportunity.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-07 at 02:43 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    hmm?

ten chars
    I freaked out and thought it went offline again. Turns out I just turned off the wi-fi on laptop. I'm a dork. D:

I freaked out and thought it went offline again. Turns out I just turned off the wi-fi on laptop. I'm a dork. D:
    It is offline. At least for me...

Edit: nvm, back just now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted

Pretty accurate representation.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're still going through with it?
    Please tell me they're not going to force these poor guys to play against Frost tonight too.

Wait, how many times did they lose internet/remake the games?

I thought it was just one game that was remade?

There needs to be an investigation lawl. too many random 'disconnects' at these tournaments.