Poll: Have you quit WoW or plan on quitting WoW in the near future?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    I adore the Asian theme, but would not have bought an Emerald Dream expansion. That sounds boring as hell.
    Meh my good pro-gun lobbyist, I have play other games that have their "asian theme" expansion pack.

I would had liked the Emerald dream because it would had been a new world with different artwork (ye old psychedelic pot head druids) and I'm really curious what is going on in the emerald dream (partly because we have a lot of background info about the emerald dream and it makes me care about the world I herd so much on warcraft III).

Pandaland doesn't really attract me but to each their own boat that floats.
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taihaku347 View Post
    I quit but what is the point of this thread? It's a WoW fansite and most people who quit won't be coming here.
    As embarrassingly pathetic as it sounds, they still do.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Quit about 6 months ago, came back and gave it the free 7 days and did not care for the new game.

Dont plan on coming back unless there is something really impressive or I find people I know who play.

I will be quitting the game shortly if Blizzard don't step up their game when it comes to Rep. JP/VP. BG Restrictions, they've taken a good game, and turned it to a complete pile of shit in this expansion.

quit around 7 months ago... got that 7 days and gave all my money to friends and then logged... i have 0 interest to come back when game is at this state... when wow goes f2p maby then i might play some arena from time to time

I'm of the same mentality as I was for most of Cataclysm: I'll quit when I can convince the people I play with to play a different game with me. It's not that it's a bad game or anything, I'm just tired of it. The things about it I loved are either gone or simply not evolving at the same rate as the rest of the game, making it stale after so many years. The things I've always hated about the game, such as the economic side of it and healers being too effective, are only getting worse. And of course, the monthly fee is a major turn-off. I never can convince anyone else to play anything else, even though they're just as unhappy with the game as I am, so I imagine I'll be stuck playing for a while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by sanaubia View Post
    when wow goes f2p maby then i might play some arena from time to time
    You are going to have to wait a long time my good man, the game is dying but it is not bleeding fast enough to make it into a f2p.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I never can convince anyone else to play anything else, even though they're just as unhappy with the game as I am, so I imagine I'll be stuck playing for a while longer.
    I actually convince a friend of mine to play dark souls. Great game with decent pvp.
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't quit, but I only play once in a while these days since my guildies and all my friends have stopped playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    You are going to have to wait a long time my good man, the game is dying but it is not bleeding fast enough to make it into a f2p.
    yea :P i guess they will make wow f2p when titan is released

I quit 2nd day of beta and uninstalled it, sub is paid months ahead still but no mop bought and no re-sub for me. No huge complaints other than I just burned out after many years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be a not yet option.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    As embarrassingly pathetic as it sounds, they still do.
    WoW is not the only thing this website offers kid.

I quit back in Dec. and haven't looked back.

Quit in January of this year, no plans on returning. However, them eventually releasing content that I find compelling to play isn't an impossibility, so I continue keeping abreast of things.

I quit like 2 months before MoP. Everyone I knew was drawn into the Beta at the time and I didn't have it and it was depressing because beside raid night I was the only one online Live game. It's a little unfair Blizzard restricted the Beta like that, considering that Live had nothing interesting in the past 8 months at the time.

I may come back, but I don't plan on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really enjoying Mists of Pandaria so far.
    I do not plan on quitting and thus haven't yet.

I come here to discuss World of Warcraft not reminiscent in nostalgia.

I was burnt out on the game and quit for the summer, but with the panda release and seeing old friends logging on and new content I know I am back for a while.

Tried the beta, just lost all interests in the game. The lore wasn't that exciting and with metzen turning most alliance hero's neutral the aspect gets old. I went into the beta with a positive attitude towards trying to get back into the game. But to me it was just boring. I didn't really like the class changes to my hunter and talent changes either. With the demon hunter easter egg in darkshore. I was hoping that they were gonna be doing an expansion related with the burning legion and the demon hunter hero class. Metzen said that this was gonna be an expansion were the alliance stands out. I didn't get that feel from any part of it , even if it isn't until further updates.

Blue posters constantly plugging the stupid book about jaina proudmoore . That right there gets annoying everytime someone chats about it on the wow forums. You get a blue retard commenting and plugging the stupid piece of trash book. That author sucks imo.

I feel as if this expansion was just to please the new players from the asian countries. You get so much asian culture shoved down your throat to a point of puking. Sure the graphics are kinda nice but the questlines for me were boring . I just see kung fu panda written all over this expansion. We got panda's , the mantid's , the monkey guys, just lacking tiger and crane for the set. This is what had me quit. It wasn't worth playing. Sure I get those itches every now and then . But now I find myself on facebook playing battle pirates. http://forums.kixeye.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 Pretty fun and addicting game. Free unless you want to spend money . That help cure me of wow. This is why I stopped playing wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Tried the beta, just lost all interests in the game. The lore wasn't that exciting and with metzen turning most alliance hero's neutral the aspect gets old. I went into the beta with a positive attitude towards trying to get back into the game. But to me it was just boring. I didn't really like the class changes to my hunter and talent changes either. With the demon hunter easter egg in darkshore. I was hoping that they were gonna be doing an expansion related with the burning legion and the demon hunter hero class. Metzen said that this was gonna be an expansion were the alliance stands out. I didn't get that feel from any part of it , even if it isn't until further updates.

Blue posters constantly plugging the stupid book about jaina proudmoore . That right there gets annoying everytime someone chats about it on the wow forums. You get a blue retard commenting and plugging the stupid piece of trash book. That author sucks imo.

I feel as if this expansion was just to please the new players from the asian countries. You get so much asian culture shoved down your throat to a point of puking. Sure the graphics are kinda nice but the questlines for me were boring . I just see kung fu panda written all over this expansion. We got panda's , the mantid's , the monkey guys, just lacking tiger and crane for the set. This is what had me quit. It wasn't worth playing. Sure I get those itches every now and then . But now I find myself on facebook playing battle pirates. http://forums.kixeye.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 Pretty fun and addicting game. Free unless you want to spend money . That help cure me of wow. This is why I stopped playing wow.
    Wrathion pretty much tells you that the next expansion will be burning crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might quit.. don't have the time to do PvE so I thought I'd go for PvP this expac, looking extremely Cataish atm which if continues would be very bad.