10+ Year Old Account

LvL 75 Tier Talent Comparison?

Right now I have Blink Strike, but I hear everyone talking about Lynx Rush. Can anyone break down the differences and what they like about each choice? I did the math in my head and came up with Blink Strike doing more damage over the same amount of time as Lynx Strike and I didn't pay any mind to Murder of Crows.

I'd say it's because Lynx Rush lines up with other cooldowns really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    Right now I have Blink Strike, but I hear everyone talking about Lynx Rush. Can anyone break down the differences and what they like about each choice? I did the math in my head and came up with Blink Strike doing more damage over the same amount of time as Lynx Strike and I didn't pay any mind to Murder of Crows.
    Blink Strike does more damage in the same time as Lynx Rush, but do keep in mind that as opposed to Lynx Rush, that's a GCD lost to another ability on Blink Strike every 20s, assuming you use it on cooldown.

Subtract damage lost in AS's from the total damage of Blink Strike over 1.5 min, and it will probably dip under the damage Lynx Rush dealt.

Lynx Rush is also more situationally useful for burst phases and the likes.

It does really depend on the length of the fight, though.

I suggest you read a little through this page of the ElitistJerks BM thread, as it delivers a more detailed look on the three choices:

http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t130590-...ry_5_0_4_a/p4/