Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the itemlvl needed to solo Dragonsoul as Ret ?
    I never got to experience that

Anyone know if 10 Man Hardmdode XT Decon in ulduar is soloable as ret or prot? Used to have an Aesirs edge from back then but my acc got broken into and it was one of the items lost that blizz couldn't give me back.

Easily soloable as ret if you have a bit of gear, XT 10man that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenko View Post
    Anyone know if 10 Man Hardmdode XT Decon in ulduar is soloable as ret or prot? Used to have an Aesirs edge from back then but my acc got broken into and it was one of the items lost that blizz couldn't give me back.
    XT hardmode quake hits for <100% maxhealth even without any CDs, just hit some defensive button during it and you're golden. Prot has self heals out the ass so that's not an issue even during enrage (don't ask), and retribution can dps the boss down before the second tantrum.

How do you guys solo dreamwalker? Or the best way rather. I have a 90 lock so I want to use my 90 paladin on a second account to try to get the fight done. I tried it on my 90 priest but had issues with mana and her not healing up quick enough. my locks 581 and blow through the entire place easy but my paly is only 501 and priest a bit lower. No set gear, just random timeless isle stuff. Kinda rough to have to run around on the lock while spamming heals haha AND moving out of the little explosions that knock you into the air on the healer.

I use two computers with two keyboards btw. Wasn't sure if it would be better to jsut main this fight with the paladin and have the lock just sit to the side while i get it done. Any thoughts?

With a 501 ilvl it should still be relatively easy. Beacon the boss, go holy avenger and EF. Pop all cds, LoH. Boss should be healed up in at most a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    How do you guys solo dreamwalker? Or the best way rather. I have a 90 lock so I want to use my 90 paladin on a second account to try to get the fight done. I tried it on my 90 priest but had issues with mana and her not healing up quick enough. my locks 581 and blow through the entire place easy but my paly is only 501 and priest a bit lower. No set gear, just random timeless isle stuff. Kinda rough to have to run around on the lock while spamming heals haha AND moving out of the little explosions that knock you into the air on the healer.

I use two computers with two keyboards btw. Wasn't sure if it would be better to jsut main this fight with the paladin and have the lock just sit to the side while i get it done. Any thoughts?
    You can do the following with your warlock:
    1. Equip the healer legendary cloak.
    2. Equip a Juggernaut's Focusing Crystal.
    3. Kill things with AoE, which will eventually heal Valithria to full.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    You can do the following with your warlock:
    1. Equip the healer legendary cloak.
    2. Equip a Juggernaut's Focusing Crystal.
    3. Kill things with AoE, which will eventually heal Valithria to full.
    No warlock has manged doing this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Didn't a mage do something like that ?

Edit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqGqEZnvbpk
    Yes a mage did, but arcane explosion does more dmg then what warlocks can do instant.

Deleted
    Just soloed ICC 25 HC with my paladin. Was pretty easy with gear, 580 ret and for Dreamwalker 560 holy.
    The only bosses I had some problem with:
    Lord Marrowgar - use Light's hammer for spikes
    Gunship - Don't shoot on the mobs on the boat with the cannon and kill mobs on your own boat asap.
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel - use Quilen Statuette (Archaeology) + bubble just before she cast the 1th bite debuff
    Dreamwalker - I did kill the 2 first waves of Suppresser and offhealed her at the same time, after that i poped everything.
    Lich King - Keep yourself over 90% hp (Used Seal of Insight, Selfless Healer, Glyph of Divine Storm, Glyph of Avenging Wrath for healing) check any youtube vid for more details on how the boss works

Valithria will be optional according to a blue post.

Link: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...about-pruning/
    Last edited by Aeno; 2014-07-04 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Valithria will be optional according to a blue post.
    That affects several classes, but not us

Deleted
    Dont know if someone did it before but solo´d Oondasta that evening

hm uploading didnt take as long as i expected
    (quality etc isnt perfect - first vid :P)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-tcbAlGZqg
    Last edited by mmocbc00e27ed5; 2014-07-06 at 03:38 PM.

The other day I killed Magmaw HC as ret and Omnotron HC as prot. Quite pleased as I'm not really a solo person and only got 538 ilvl. Is it possible to do any more of BWD HC? Maloriak and Chimaeron didn't go very well :P

with that many stacks + vial of dark animus it was possible for a while.
    Having lots of adds + vial from dark animus make us +- invincible.
    Could probably solo Nazzy 10n with it. (just remember to put on tank cloak)

that being said, nice solo

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    I assume you mean vial of living corruption? since he ran that plus thok's tail for trinkets, not the animus one used for primordius.
    No, i mean that with that many adds on your, you could solo it waaaay before ilvl upgrades if you used the trinket of dark animus.
    I was mostly replying to you saying that it was impossible before the 8 ilvl upgrade.

WANA RIP MY EYES OUT. Wiped at 10m hp on Oondasta. fml the DP rng to last 19 minutes without it falling is so fucking stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    can't get ranked on oondasta when you solo it why bother kappa.
    WOW lol. Its just fun to do .

LOL you sneeky you! Im so gonna get #1 on IJ this week... had it last week but 18 ppl died in siege phase so kill time was like 25 second longer than it shoulda been... woulda been over 820k