Will I get in trouble for using youtube converter site?

I was using this one youtube converter site that converts youtube videos into mp3 files. At first I thought it was fine (since they had a disclaimer on the site explaining why it was legal) but then after a while I found out the owner was asked by google to shut down his site, he refused so they filed a lawsuit against him. The owner then said that google was suing him and that his 200 million users are at risk of being sued as well (even though google themselves never said anything about suing the USERS). I haven't used the site in months since I found out about that (nor any other converter site) but I am just worried I may get in trouble. Is it even realistic for a company or google to sue millions of people like that? Should I be worrying about this? The owner also said something about not keeping logs, don't know if that is relevant.

You wont get in trouble.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

You are probably fine. I don't think they actually went after mega upload users neither. It would probably be very expensive and bad for PR. As long as they take the source down, they will probably be satisfied.

Deleted
    Any sort of Piracy is almost never gets anyone in trouble due to so many people doing it.

Deleted
    Or just use realplayer to rip the audio and video without using some dodgy site?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    Or just use realplayer to rip the audio and video without using some dodgy site?
    This man speaks truth.